Posting History for Karen Weese
|Target Selection: A helpful lesson a crazy lady taught me
This was last fall. It was about one o’clock on a Sunday, and I was standing on the sunny porch of a capacious colonial in a nearby neighborhood. A woman came to the door in a soft tailored suit, ...
|One Little Reason ... and It's More Than Enough
Right now my four-year-old daughter and her friend Maya are riding their scooters up and down the street in crunchy fall leaves, taking breaks now and then to practice wobbly cartwheels in my front ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Karen Weese
- Yesterday, hundreds of moms, grandmoms, and others were in Washington DC to take part in Moms Take the Hill Day. The event was hosted by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America and offered ...21 comments 52 Recs
- Murder advocate Neal Boortz [Atlanta] harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with ...209 comments 181 Recs
- Warning: If you're a fan of Wayne LaPierre and his stewardship of the National Rifle Association, do not watch this video from today's Senate Judiciary Committee gun control hearing, because Sen. ...107 comments 71 Recs
- Guns & Accordions The kid working the gun counter at Gander Mountain was getting his ass kicked by the Second Amendment, his First Amendment right to pitch a skippy stomped by the-customer-is-...62 comments 74 Recs
- When I was growing up in Little Falls, New York in the 1960s, the men who worked in Snyder’s on East Main Street or at the Remington factory in nearby Ilion had good jobs. The work was highly ...56 comments 88 Recs
- The Conservative freakout regarding women in combat has truly been something to behold. Everyone from Allen West to Tucker Carlson has participated in this sorry display. As predictable and ...40 comments 52 Recs
- January 25, 2013 ...42 comments 104 Recs
- Gallup: Americans Back Obama's Proposals to Address School ...130 comments 31 Recs
- This won't require a lot of explanation. I decided to count as many incidents as I could of firearms being discharged on "Gun Appreciation Day," and what happened as a result. After hearing the ...189 comments 229 Recs
Karen Weese's Tags
- No current results.
Karen Weese's Blogroll
- No current results.