I spend my time trying to get my children educated so they can be independent citizens. (so far so good 1MAR2012) And, I hope to someday, be able to retire, and travel. But, I'll settle for a peaceful death.
Comments posted: 663 (108 days since last comment on Sun Feb 15, 2015 at 02:36 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1440
People Following KatGirl: 1
KatGirl's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by KatGirl
- Rep. Jack 'Oops' Kingston Georgia Rep. Jack Kingston, who made headlines for proudly suggesting that maybe if poor kids wanted school lunches they ...104 comments 63 Recs
- Ladies if you are going to be raped, please have the common courtesy to schedule it Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-4pm. Link : A terrified woman from Josephine County, Oregon, dialed 911 ...94 comments 107 Recs
- In a sign that at least some sanity remains in the Senate, Harkin is pushing to reintroduce a common-sense law that would break the power of the banking industry over Washington. Sen. Tom ...151 comments 392 Recs
- Rep. Darrell Issa, chairman of the GOP's Benghazi Oversight Committee, has a new theory: They began being attacked, and were attacked for more than seven hours and we're to believe that no ...146 comments 57 Recs
- That's what I was told at the one-on-one meeting with my boss. I joined a new club first thing in the morning on my 59th birthday. The club has many members. And each of them has had a similar ...60 comments 101 Recs
- A picture someone posted on Facebook is haunting me. It showed a circle highlighting an unsmiling man standing in the middle of a crowd, his arms folded demonstrably across his chest. He appeared ...27 comments 50 Recs
- Last week, someone who hardly ever shows up on my Facebook newsfeed actually DID, and it was Mark McKeel’s photo that caught my eye. Not more than a mile from my own home, along Highway 707 in ...147 comments 210 Recs
- Three of them showed up after a reporter tweeted a pix of the one Senator present at the start, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.). Then three more Dems showed up. [This is a hearing about solutions http:143 comments 240 Recs
- "When you deal with your brother, be pleasant, but get a witness." -- Hesiod, Works and Days Nearly two decades ago, I decided that I was done with anger. I mean it. I was overtopped with injustice,31 comments 24 Recs
- There is so much going on in our country that is infinitely more relevant than this diary. But I write it as a warning to others who may (hopefully not) fall prey to the scheming at merchants and ...177 comments 127 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.