Posting History for Knucklehead
|Sunday Shutterbugs: Debugging The Shutter
Shutterbugs is a venue for photographers to push beyond existing formats in search of new ways to diary creative imagery. Sunday Shutterbugs is a weekly community diary publishing at 11:30 Central ...
|Coin Toss Alternative
There are some people who do not watch football, for a multitude of reasons, even the Super Bowl. Some may not have a TV, again, for a multitude of reasons. As an alternative to today`s Super ...
|Missed it by Thiiis Much
We always seem to remember the days when we still believed in Santa. We were just kids then, & we later scoffed at the idea that someone would visit, only in the dark of night, to bring gifts to ...
Another Friday, another set of images for your viewing enjoyment. (I hope) Apart from a few deaths in the news, the end of the war in Iraq, another debate, & some great exposure of the ...
|Random Friday Photos
Thanks to citisven, I learned a new way to upload & watermark images in the new http://dkphotocoop.smugmug.com/. It is a place to grab images to post in your diaries covering just about any ...
Since my computer crashed almost two months ago, I`ve been unable to perform many functions regarding posting here, in the way of images. I`ve been able to access the site & post comments ...
|Here goes, again
Tonight, you get to see a special (to me, anyway) worm. Called a Tube Anemone, it fluoreces (sp?) at night & is one of my tank`s beauties. Enjoy. I just woke up from a deep sleep after a hard day`s ...
|Oh Oh, More Fish
Oh Oh, More fish. The images you get to see are the results of having been downloaded some years ago. I don`t screen nor censure them for content, but do hope you do enjoy them. Now, let`s get with ...
For my continuing presentation, here are a few more sensations. We`ll open with this, (which I don`t remember, as usual) What are you looking at!!
|Don`t be banging on my door
Don`t be banging on my door. I don`t live here no more. From one of the ponds I built, a large submariner coming up to give his regards.
|Keeping On Keeping On
Here`s the next installment of my mission. These are from a Halloween series some years ago. I don`t know what the first image I`m opening with. (I forgot)
|My Daily Bread
As I stated a few days ago, I`m trying to fulfill my promise of posting a diary every day from my Flickr account. Here we go with tonight`s. I`ll start with a "Hippy Chick". (I must tell ...
|Here we go again
This is a Giant Elephant Ear in its course of eating. In the series below, you`ll see it trying to envelope its food while other animals try to steal its captured prey. I`ll start with a ...
|As I Said
Basically, you get what my pages dictate. This page is from my reef tanks. I`ll open with an image of one of my fore reef images.
As I said, I`m trying to go through my Flickr account starting from the first page I downloaded to the present. The only problem with that is that you only get to see them in that order. This ...
|My Promise Kept
I entertained an idea the other day that I would post images from my Flickr account on a daily basis. So here I am, posting. I`m starting from the back & working forward. These first ...
Since this is a section on photography, I wanted to introduce you to a stranger. Just jump down below the squiggly thingy, & enjoy.
| CACTUS DELECTI
While a few of you may know that I`ve been cultivating cacti for some years, I`m introducing tonight`s bloom from one of my gems. I try & keep an eye on all of my cacti on a daily basis, since ...
Although I`ve been away for a while, I still try & come here as much as I can. Today, I have a little time to post some random images, mostly taken in the past month. All are taken at my house. ...
These are slow shutter speed shots taken at the Malibu Getty Villa. There is no flash photography allowed. I did not want to depreciate the quality of the images by upping the ISO, so I took them ...
This is my old & beautiful friend, Amado. You`ll meet him after his ladies. He is from Mexico. He is world famous as an orchid expert & has over 700 varieties that he bred. He has won hundreds & ...
A litte bunch of mixed images, using different styles techniques & lighting to keep every one coming back & to encourage them to keep shooting. All of these are taken with a point & shoot camera. To ...
|Photography: A Test
This is a test to see if I have to put “Photography” in the subject box to have the diary go to that group. If anyone knows about this, please comment. This is only a test, but you can also ...
|Images for this group
To see if I can follow how this works, I`m posting a bunch of images. I`m an eclectic photographer, meaning I shoot everything & anything. I also only shoot my images with a small point & shoot ...
Meeting Markos I was at the ‘Drinking liberally” meeting tonight, with the featured speaker being Markos. I usually don`t go out much, but I figured this was an opportunity to meet ...
|Ice Cream 911
I posted this in 2008 at Docudharma. I shall revisit the site tomorrow & get a different set of images, as I drove by the new installment of flags earlier today.
|GULF COAST, New Agenda
As usual, I`m back on Fridays to post my coral reef images & to lend my small support to all the people from the gulf, & for all the plants & animals, above & belowthe surface. I fear the damage ...
|GULF COAST, NEW DAYS
Lately, I`ve been not so enthused about the progress in the gulf. I see the ramping up of activism in diaries with multiple posters, that, great unto themselves, the collective impact is much ...
|GULF COAST MEMORIAL DAYS
It`s Friday again, time to temper my anger with a sharing of some of my images from my reef tanks. You may have noticed that my images are often of a same specimen. I liken that to taking more ...
|GULF COAST DISTRACTIONS
Being Friday again, I`m here to try & keep the gulf coast on the minds of as many people as possible. Lately I feel that the media is trying to give the gulf, the bum`s rush. We keep hearing ...
|Gulf Coast, a reminder
I`m a day late this week, in posting reminders of what kind of life we stand to lose due to the oil gusher in the gulf. I know it is presently capped, albeit temporarily, but I worry about the ...
|GULF COAST 4
I`m back with more underwater images in support of the gulf coast, it`s inhabitants above & below the surface, & to all who`ve worked so hard to keep the daily developments on the front pages.
| Gulf Coast
Here I am once again & as promised I will only post images of life that is not visible from the surface. Many people tend to think that life in our oceans consists mostly of fish, crabs, shrimp, &
As I previously mentioned, I shall post only images pertaining to underwater life. Helping me choose these images from my archives, I have my good friend Coconut, a parrot I rescued many years ago. ...
|GULF COAST, a dedication
I want to post images of underwater life from the oceans of our planet, which I`ve stolen a little of, to put in my reef tanks, till the oil gusher is stopped & I want to post them every week. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Knucklehead
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...90 comments 26 Recs
- [Mikey Weinstein]: This guest Op-Ed from my dear friend, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) Advisory Board member, and former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief of Staff Lawrence ...6 comments 44 Recs
- She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officersMarilyn Mosby 5/1 UPDATE: Marilyn Mosby just charged all six officers with crimes ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. I seriously doubted that someone with such deep ties ...398 comments 209 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 288 Recs
- Condoleeza Rice says the Iran deal is "classically an executive agreement and doesn't need to be a treaty... " The Senate voted 39-57 Tuesday night for an amendment that would have required the ...22 comments 45 Recs
- 'It's catastrophic, really. They kill 99 per cent of things they come in contact with". David Barnes, British Antarctic Survey An iceberg 17 miles long, now named B-34 , cracked and broke loose ...46 comments 190 Recs
- There are times when the media really does their best to sicken us all. This ...142 comments 341 Recs
- I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...279 comments 203 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...72 comments 29 Recs
- It was only a matter of time before little George Jr. would have the audacity (and stupidity) to criticize President Obama's foreign strategies and peace negotiations. This past Saturday turned ...130 comments 167 Recs
- No current results.