Posting History for Kokomo for Obama
|Yahoo News headline - Fox Tried Seven times to Get George Zimmerman's brother..
...Robert, to criticize Obama's remarks on Travon Martin's killing - and it didn't work! fox-tried-seven-times-brother-zimmerman-criticize-obama Seven times, Fox News anchor Jamie Colby tried to ...
|Kokomo for Obama||07/19/2013||5||9||-||-|
|A Conservative's View of the DNC
Long time lurker, occasional commenter, first diary. Thought the community might like a peek inside the mind of an ultra conservative. Scary stuff. The only local newspaper in our small city of ...
|Kokomo for Obama||09/13/2012||9||2||-||209|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Kokomo for Obama
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- 71 comments 91 Recs
- Some people might remember me writing here about Trevor Noah and some of his most offensive tweets. "Tempest in a teapot" were some of my words. I am not only not taking those words back, I am ...25 comments 34 Recs
- Could it be that NJ Gov Christie and his minions will final face some music? Perhaps as early as next week?73 comments 136 Recs
- President Obama has zero fucks to give - trolling the wingnuts at every turn and relishing every moment. Yesterday was a twofer: stomping on Walker, hurting his fee-fees in the process, and then ...225 comments 423 Recs
- Cotton mouth machine This morning, in Boulder, Colorado, another casualty of legalizing marijuana: The report ...114 comments 123 Recs
- I just came from the local 7-11. Walking to my car I noticed at the edge of the parking lot a quite elderly man holding a rough, well-used sign saying "HELP VET". He was over 80 by my guess. ...34 comments 153 Recs
- "Did I say me? I meant my wife ... or something"225 comments 91 Recs
- Colorado's Department of Regulatory Agencies has determined that Denver-based Azucar Bakery did nothing wrong in refusing to put an anti-gay message on a cake . The customer wanted a cake with anti-125 comments 132 Recs
Kokomo for Obama's Blogroll
- No current results.