Grew up in Silicon Valley when it was apricot orchards, came to visit Hawaii after college and decided to stay. The dailykos community has helped keep me sane through the Bush years, and still does. Mahalo!
Real Name: Steve
Location: Hawaii, USA
Comments posted: 7 (15 days since last comment on Thu May 07, 2015 at 09:46 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 5
People Following KonaSteve: 0
KonaSteve's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by KonaSteve
- Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...265 comments 287 Recs
- Recently obtained documents from the Cleveland Police Department, displayed below, show that Tamir Rice was going to be charged with the outrageous crimes of "aggravated menacing" and "inducing ...473 comments 233 Recs
- Kaua'i Councilmember (and former Hawai'i state Environmental Quality Chair) Gary Hooser traveled to Switzerland to speak at the Syngenta shareholders meeting. He said: I'm from the island of ...29 comments 140 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...197 comments 479 Recs
- I last wrote in January about the troubles of long-time kossack aitchdee -- you can see that diary here . Since ...102 comments 72 Recs
- Yesterday, in honor of Earth Day, Glenn Beck regaled his conservative radio audience with [faulty predictions http://www.aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-13 comments 7 Recs
- At the American Association of Editorial Cartoonists in Washington, D.C. in 2012, Dan Perkins appears with Sparky the Penguin, his avatar and a leading character in his cartoon This ...60 comments 222 Recs
- If you stop and think about it, every business is a service business. Businesses exist to sell, to sell they must have customers, and there is no better way to earn those customers than providing ...160 comments 274 Recs
- Once upon a time an outfit called the Coca-Cola company came out with a new product. They called it New Coke . The can was slightly different, the drink inside was slightly sweeter and tangier ...675 comments 280 Recs
- 102 comments 115 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.