Posting History for Krash
|Don't Mess with California
|Environmental Groups: Stop the Push for Global Warming Legislation
Message to environmental groups. Stop the emails telling me that it is urgent to bring global warming legislation up for a vote in the Senate. Over the past two weeks, I have must have received ...
|Send Blanche Lincoln a message||Krash||02/12/2010||27||29||4||64|
|Will the Senate Castrate the Clean Air Act Next Week?
After the failure of the Copenhagen global warming talks, attention has returned to the Senate, where cap-and-trade legislation is languishing. For months, many proponents argued that we needed to ...
|10 ways for accountability on torture
The worst approach is to let Dianne Feinstein stall everything and have the Senate Intelligence Committee investigate. Nobody has done worse than the Senate Intelligence Committee so far. This ...
|Coleman legal strategy is cheap and effective for the Republicans
Nobody takes seriously the Coleman suggestion that the election in Minnesota is so close that a rerun is the only way out. But Coleman's donors can count, and they see the power than adding a Sen. ...
|Impeach Judge Bybee
Jay Bybee, author of several of the Bush Administration legal memos released this week, was rewarded for his effort with a lifetime appointment to the Federal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Put simply,
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Krash
- The Senate votes tomorrow on whether to consider the Defense Authorization Bill, which contains provisions that will eventually allow the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell . If that vote ...203 comments 258 Recs
- Hi everyone, Will Easton here from CREDO Mobile . I wanted to let you all know about a partnership we've set up with ...17 comments 23 Recs
- Hello Kossacks, I'm pleased to announce the second annual CREDO Mobile/Netroots Nation Blogger awards! This coming weekend we'll be awarding a HTC Hero™ smartphone, plus a year's unlimited ...5 comments 22 Recs
- True or false quiz: 1. The American Power Act (Kerry-Lieberman climate bill) isn't needed because the EPA will just enforce the Clean Air Act. 2. Congress can't stop the EPA from ...24 comments 54 Recs
- 49 comments 237 Recs
- In the last 24 hours, Mark Penn , Evan Bayh , and Joe Lieberman have fed the ...589 comments 513 Recs
- Just hours ago President Obama signed into law the hate crimes bill, which is great news, given that it makes it a criminal offense to assault an individual because of his or her sexual orientation ...60 comments 24 Recs
- Everyone, from the President on down, is consumed with our "brackets" these days...so here at CREDO, we decided to have a little fun with the concept. Who's the single most malevolent force in ...8 comments 11 Recs
- (Intro: I'm the Advocacy Manager for CREDO Action from Working Assets.) If this seems like dej� vu all over again, well, it is. This is ...44 comments 38 Recs
- 3 comments 4 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.