Posting History for Kuntawpwnsyou
|New York Times blows the lid off plot at US Treasury to kill New Deal program Fannie Mae
***The great majority of this diary is a re-post of a previous diary that didn't get read by the community. True to the history of this august blog however, reading Daily Kos is like reading the ...
|The American Enterprise Institute would really like President Obama to support their narrative
I've pulled the lever for President Obama in two elections and have been a multiple-time campaign donor. I find that I am often to the progressive left of the President on many issues and ...
|Who profits from killing Fannie Mae?
Fannie Mae was founded in 1938 as part of ground breaking New Deal legislation and was created to act as a stop gap in the event that a catastrophic economic downturn occurred and froze credit ...
|Failing to drown the Government, TBTF Banks attempt to drown American Dream in bathtub
Pursuant to the collusion illustrated between the justice department and the Too- Big-To-Fail (TBTF) banks, there has been an elaborate relationship between the Department of Treasury (staffed ...
|Remember that time Occupy was examined by the IRS?
Oh wait... that was the FBI who infiltrated Occupy. Wasn't it DHS who was coordinating local police for maximum supression of peaceful protest?
|Larry Tunner: Let's end the murder by spreadsheet
Progressive Libertarian Democrat Larry Tunner comments on the state of health care in America below the squiggle.
|Who is Larry Tunner?
Be the change you want to see right? " "
|This crazy forward I got from my Grandma....
I'm sure this happens to everyone, but I've been thinking a whole lot about this issue lately, and thought it might be worth sharing. My Grandmother, who is a saint (charitable, bakes pies for ...
|The Saga of Larry Tunner
Do you support the ideals expressed by the greater Occupy Movement? Have you struggled to explain to your Grandmother, who gets most of her news from Rush on A.M. radio, what Occupy is really about?
|Occupy Wallstreet Protest Art
Just had a quick idea I wanted to share for the #OccupyWallStreet ongoing protest, given that the media seem to have so much trouble discerning what the protests are all about. The idea is below ...
|Fiscal Support of #OccupyWallstreet
Does anyone else feel like we should have a fundraiser via Orange to Blue for the #OccupyWallstreet movement? This is the most press the progressive agenda has gotten in years, so keeping it ...
|#OccupyWallstreet Messaging for MinistryOfTruth
Hi. This is a diary in response to MinistryOfTruth asking for assistance in framing a message and providing visuals for the Occupy Wall Street movement. If you agree with the below (and if you don'...
|A Scourge in Michigan's Economic Garden
As many know, Michigan is a difficult state to live in. We've got high unemployment (11% v. 9% national average), lots of foreclosure, and a Republican dominated government that's just passed a ...
|Still trying to make Michigan Work...
This is kind of a reposting from Sunday, as I think I was likley run over in a justified GOTV climate (thanks to the three people that did comment though!). You may have heard that Michigan's a ...
|Making Michigan Work!!!
You may have heard that Michigan's a hard place to live in right now, with an economy that was in recession for years before the rest of the nation and a foreclosure rate that rivals Nevada and ...
|It's time to Impeach, and Nancy Knows it. *Action*
In light of todays events, it's quite possible that Speaker Pelosi might be more receptive to progressive demands for impeachment. I know this has been going on quite a bit during the last week, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Kuntawpwnsyou
- It has been over two years since the Occupy Movement was brutally destroyed by a coordinated national effort led by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Since that time, much ...514 comments 372 Recs
- The Corporate Democrats, led by Hillary Clinton, are exposing their Plutocracy Playbook in a vivid glare, to anyone who is paying attention. The "politics of envy". "Vilifying the rich". Larry ...235 comments 274 Recs
- The Supreme Court's worst nightmare. We've had plenty of coverage on today's Supreme Court decision gutting the Voting Rights ...236 comments 175 Recs
- The US government works closely with thousands of corporations to bring you everything from national security to the drivers of climate change. The connections between these entities are diverse ...299 comments 245 Recs
- Some Kossacks are getting pretty upset that more and more of us are coming to the realization that President Obama is a corporatist shill who has done very little to help improve the economic ...484 comments 209 Recs
- 162 comments 283 Recs
- The job-creation hits just keep coming to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. And who knows, maybe his total failure to ...65 comments 51 Recs
- Wow, they are getting seriously desperate [Caricature by DonkeyHotey from photos by Anne C. Savage for Eclectablog] Cross-posted from Eclectablog . As I ...29 comments 68 Recs
- Have you ever Tweeted a politically subversive message, attended a protest, or signed an oppositional petition? If so, you may have a dedicated file on you kept by the FBI and/or the NSA. With a ...151 comments 195 Recs
- I'm a idealist. No apologies. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. I opposed the PATRIOT Act under Bush. I still oppose it. I opposed the invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush. ...367 comments 242 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.