Below you'll find recent contributions related to LCaseRussell's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by LCaseRussell
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 735 Recs
- I thought that either The Hobbit or Lincoln were going to be my favorite movie of the year, but something in my gut knew that I HAD to see Django Unchained before I fully decided. I just walked out ...31 comments 28 Recs
- Last night, I made an election night version of Downfall. I used this site to do the captions. It appears that it may be on the tip of going viral, as it was just posted at TPM by Josh Marshall (h/t ...188 comments 446 Recs
- Don't ask, we'll tell! Petraeus: Truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth so help me Rumor-millupdated: below It didn't take long. A salacious scandal - a high-ranking official admired by both Democrats and Republicans - and a rumor that somehow, someone in Elizabeth Warren's camp must be ...18 comments 10 Recs
- Rather than act helpless about voter suppression, we fight back—like taking out Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted in 2014. How about a little Friday meta? We did some incredible things this year,674 comments 363 Recs
- This is delicious! Trump being interviewed by Maria Bartiromo. She asked who Trump thought was going to win. Video is also on CNBC site but I can't post link to it here. ... “I think it would ...36 comments 15 Recs
- Sometimes for a good guffaw and some bias checking/confirmation i go over to conservative blogs and read the comments sections. The half baked dictum of paranoid lunatics who are so scared of "Big ...15 comments 12 Recs
- I was born overseas to American missionaries. My father lost his faith by the time I was two and my parents returned to the US for grad school. My father, his brother, and their father raped and ...312 comments 956 Recs
- Mitt Romney lies to Iowa. This is news to all the residents of farm ...91 comments 68 Recs
- This is the worst it gets, things only go up from here. Did Obama lose the debate? Yes, by failing to hold Romney accountable for his lies and failing to be clear and concise with his own vision, ...6 comments 2 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.