Cranky Users is a group for Kossacks who think DK4 is scary or weird or hard to figure out. We're gonna hold hands, help each other out, ask dumb questions, laugh ourselves silly, and make DK4 work for us. Join the group and/or favorite the tag.
This group aims to analyse and explain all aspects of Economics, especially modern US and European economics
|Feminism, Pro-Feminism, Womanism: Feminist Issues, Ideas, & Activism
A group to promote feminist, pro-feminist (men's anti-sexist), and womanist (empowerment of women of color) perspectives, ideas, and activism both within the DailyKos community and in the larger world. Feminisms are committed to ending oppression of all kinds, with a particular but not exclusive focus on ending all forms of gender-based oppression.
This is a group for all those who wish to express not-so-arbitrary disappointment at our slightly-left-of-authoritarian political class, transnational capitalist class, oligarchy, bourgeoisie, and so on.
KosAbility is a Sunday 7pm eastkost/4pm leftkost volunteer diarist community of, by & for people living with disabilities, who love someone with a disability, or who want to know more about the issues.
Our use of "disability" includes temporary as well as permanent health/medical conditions, from small, gnawing problems to major, life-threatening ones. Our use of "love someone" extends to cherished members of other spec...
A community for Maryland Kossacks to discuss progressive politics, policy and issues in MD.
|Math and Statistics Geeks
For questions, answers, thoughts and stuff about math and statistics. Also for sharing of data sets, requests for analysis, debunking statistics cited by RWNJ, and so on.
|Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health Awareness is a group for promoting greater understanding of mental health issues. Personal stories about mental illness, research or opinion pieces related to the mental health field, information on ethical dilemmas in treatment, diaries regarding legislation that affect the field, articles of note in psychology and psychiatry, and any other perspectives which raise awareness about mental illness or demonstrate the importance of highlighting mental health concerns are all welcome....
|Occupy the Mall - the March of the 99%
We will organize a coordinated descent of OWS, its sister movements and allies on the national mall. We will bring hundreds of thousands, even millions, representing the 99% and demanding our government back @occupythemall #occupythemall. This historic event will not happen automatically, and will take months of planning. We must start now, and this group is for organizing.
|Occupy Wall Street
This is a clearinghouse of all posts related to the grassroots effort to return this country to Democracy.
Protest and topical music including comedy. We're interested in the history of protest music, for instance labor songs, civil rights songs, anti war songs. We also feature contemporary protest music and we particularly want to hear your protest songs.
This is an open group. Please join and post your diaries. If you want to help manage the group message me and I'll make you a BlogEditor.
Of course Protest Music is on topic. But it doesn't have to be both. Protest or Music. Prote...
This is the group for the pooties, woozles, and birdies people and if you don't like them and don't see the purpose of us being here, please, do not bother us. Just remember what Nurse Kelley said "Don't f**k with the pootie people.
|Repeal or Amend the Second Amendment (RASA)
Our group promotes informed discussion about repealing, re-interpreting, or amending the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, following the infamous Scalia-led decisions in Heller and McDonald. Re-interpretation under a Democratic-majority Supreme Court might be easiest. If that is not possible, then repeal or amendment may be the last recourse. (This is not the same as banning guns. Gun regulation could e....
Recommended by LWelsch
- House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...137 comments 70 Recs
- Now that charges have been filed in the Police Murder of Freddie Gray we've begun to hear the excuses and counter claims that the Prosecutor " Overcharged ", was "Politically Motivated" in ...233 comments 369 Recs
- 155 comments 288 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 282 Recs
- Baltimore State's Attorney: Freddie Gray's death was a homicide and criminal charges will be pursuedOn Friday morning, Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced that the death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide and that criminal charges will be pursued.663 comments 344 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...135 comments 306 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 489 Recs
- Some nasty, malevolent wingnut took it on himself to spoil a kindergarten concert in Iowa by yelling "USA! English Only!" over and over when the concert was introduced first in English, and then by ...157 comments 248 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.