One of the biggest slams on Bush is his lust for power and that he'll do anything to get it. You could say the same exact thing about Hillary.
If you saw the Saturday Night Live skit, you'd know it was right on the money.
I'm truly amazed that anyone that despises Bush could actually support Hillary as she shares two of his worst traits.
Republicans love to blast Democrats for being "elite liberals."
The Hillary supporters are the exact same as the Bush supporters: Both groups of people are the most intellectually dishonest people in America.
After Hillary won Texas and Ohio she said, "Now that McCain is the clear Republican nominee, people are taking their votes seriously and that's why they picked me."
Are you KIDDING me?
So, all of those MILLIONS of people who voted for Obama before weren't "taking their vote seriously"?
Hillary is the biggest hypocrite on earth. First, she says Florida and Michigan shouldn't count. Now, she does.
She also says the Super Delegates and popular vote should count instead of the delegates.
Recommended by Laffy
- The Wall Street Journal just got spanked. Hopefully the flogging will end up in the public square. It may not, which is why I'm sharing the information below. Their recent opinion piece by ...81 comments 793 Recs
- I said it when the Gut-Public-Education-For-Derp Voucher Act passed in Louisiana by wide, wide margins. I said “I’m just going to let Louisiana cook. Let me get my popcorn for when they realize ...311 comments 467 Recs
- ...deferral of one’s duty to pay federal income tax is one of the holy grails of tax planning. And nowhere has income deferral been better achieved than in the context of income earned from off-...71 comments 147 Recs
- There is no John Roberts, only Zuul Good Lord. I'm not sure what's worse, that Marc ...89 comments 70 Recs
- Most news items this year about the financial corruption in the Vatican conclude with a reference to the early 1980s Vatican Bank scandal. This past week, though, an Italian journalist nonchalantly ...308 comments 219 Recs
- Despite going through the trouble of printing up that poster backdrop, ...154 comments 48 Recs
- File this under headlines you probably won't see in 2012. If you haven't already ...113 comments 51 Recs
- Maybe this should be Mitt Romney's new campaign logo It turns out that the implications of David Corn's explosive ...85 comments 71 Recs
- David Corn sets up his explosive scoop about Mitt Romney's role in Bain Capital's investment in Stericycle, a medical-waste firm that disposed of aborted fetuses, ...169 comments 139 Recs
- CBS News' Norah O'Donnell Asks Boehner, "What Will You Replace [Obamacare] With?" His Answer:_______Today on Face the Nation, CBS News correspondent Norah O'Donnell hammered John Boehner with a host of questions regarding the GOP's unified pledge to repeal Obamacare. Her best moment, though, was ...223 comments 380 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.