Posting History for Lakota Peoples Law Project
|Laura Sullivan of NPR to Air Story Tomorrow on Report to Congress by South Dakota's ICWA Directors
Five ICWA directors from South Dakota, and one Lakota grandmother. From left to right: Terry Yellow Fat, (Standing Rock) Diane Garreau (Cheyenne River), Eileen Brown (grandmother, Standing Rock), ...
|Lakota Peoples Law Project||02/05/2013||20||139||3||-|
|Stop Cover-Up of Rape of Lakota Foster Children in South Dakota
Our Lakota People's Law Project needs your help packing a courtroom in Aberdeen, South Dakota next Monday, January 7. Two champions of Lakota foster child safety—former assistant state attorney ...
|Lakota Peoples Law Project||01/04/2013||24||193||5||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Lakota Peoples Law Project
- Chase Iron Eyes Hello, my name is Chase Iron Eyes and I represent the Lakota People's Law Project as South Dakota legal counsel. The state of South Dakota has forcibly removed our Lakota ...26 comments 107 Recs
- This International Women’s Day we are witnessing the growing influence of the billionaire Koch Brothers and their anti-woman, anti-healthcare agenda -- right here in New York City. You may know ...4 comments 15 Recs
- Lanny Davis, once a Bill Clinton strategist, a pal of Joe Lieberman and now attorney for the Washington, D.C., NFL football franchise, chastised President Obama Monday for commenting unfavorably ...301 comments 254 Recs
- Chase Iron Eyes Hello my relatives. My name is Chase Iron Eyes and I represent the Lakota Peoples Law Project as South Dakota legal counsel. I am also the appointed Eyapaha (messenger) of ...32 comments 163 Recs
- Spectators at the House Energy and Power subcommittee mock congressional climate change deniers at Wednesday hearing. It's so tempting to call the overwhelming majority of the 17 ...54 comments 129 Recs
- Chase Iron Eyes Hello my relatives. My name is Chase Iron Eyes. I am South Dakota counsel for the Lakota Peoples Law Project , the appointed Eyapaha (messenger) of the Black Hills Sioux ...111 comments 249 Recs
- National Indian Health Board Chairperson Cathy Abramson National Public Radio began its Wednesday [coveragehttp://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2013/09/12/221408312/for-native-americans-mental-...36 comments 132 Recs
- American Indian Caucus Thursday, June 20th at Netroots Nation 2013 Hosted by navajo aka Neeta Lind and Meteor Blades aka Tim Lange Speakers: Corrina Gould, Pennie Opal Plant and Michael ...53 comments 129 Recs
- Thanks to the efforts of the DK Quilt Guild , someone will soon be the owner of an extraordinarily fine quilt, and the food pantry of the community of San Isabel on the Cheyenne River Reservation in ...39 comments 96 Recs
- Rep. Steve King (R-Sociopath) Over the weekend, we learned of Karl Rove's newest scam : a Super PAC funded by wealthy Republican donors to defeat unelectable ...55 comments 29 Recs
Lakota Peoples Law Project's Tags
- No current results.
Lakota Peoples Law Project's Blogroll
- No current results.