Larry McAwful's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Larry McAwful
- Olbermann has announced via his twitter account that he will host a special edition of CountDown tonight. He has confirmed he will make a special comment about today's ...390 comments 277 Recs
- A reporter called me a little while ago, and told me that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been shot at a public event. She is in critical condition. I’m going to let others comment on what ...374 comments 1041 Recs
- NPR just announced that Arizona Democrat Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a gunman who went up to her at a public meeting at a Tucson market. She was with several of her staff who also were attacked.744 comments 366 Recs
- From Forbes via TalkingPointsMemo . The first ...557 comments 381 Recs
- As Kos pointed out yesterday Hispanics are moving away from the Republican Party: California, ...479 comments 583 Recs
- Are you surprised? I'm ...577 comments 682 Recs
- I'd like to ask all of the people who thought trying to reach out to Republicans in a bipartisan manner would be a good idea -- Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama in particular -- how'd that work out for ...1623 comments 918 Recs
- I find it hard to believe that, on the day before a crucial election, some here are jerking the old "no difference" "same elite" meat. If you really think there's no difference between the parties,378 comments 539 Recs
- None dare call it bribing politicians. Secret Campaign Donations are not FREE Speech, it is BOUGHT Speech! The other day Senator Russ Feingold got a HUGE ...297 comments 675 Recs
- We did it!! No, wait... WE DID IT!!! Just minutes ago, bold progressive Ann McLane Kuster defeated Joe Lieberman's presidential campaign co-chair Katrina Swett in tonight's New ...145 comments 532 Recs