Posting History for LarryLK
|Act Now! Save your ACA subsidies
Being self employed with a varying income, There is some (before) year end work to do. I am falling below the threshold for the ACA subsidies - I'm not in a Medicaid state - and need to raise my ...
|Anti government terrorist in Austin
|The minimum wage effect
I saw a chyron on fox about this - (yes I was surprised!) States that have raised the minimum wage have more job growth than the others. States that have raised the minimum wage I hope I see much ...
|Record tax revenues - good or bad?
I only noticed the news about the latest US tax revenues when I saw it discussed on Fox News. It was being presented somehow as bad news - the government getting more money. What wasn't mentioned -
|First use of my new ACA Insurance Policy
Today was the first time I used my new insurance policy I got through healthcare.gov. It is the same company - BlueCross, but with lower everything. Picked up two prescriptions, was $120 - now $30.
|The ACA website crashing, FOX game
Over the last few days, Fox news would announce healthcare.gov has crashed or is down. Three times, and I immediately went to the computer and found it was not the case. I know they are just doing ...
|ACA - what are the facts on the opposition?
I seem to be constantly hearing about the disasters of Obamacare. Skyrocketing premiums. Millions losing insurance. Doctors abandoning Medicaid and ACA plans. I know there are conservatives who ...
|Another dumb ACA story on Fox
They had another victim who despite living in a 5 million dollar house and sending his kids to expensive private schools, had no income, Healthcare.gov said his only option was Medicaid. This is ...
Thanks Obamacare. I got the letter from BlueCross confirming my new coverage and went to the BlueCross website to review my new plan. I GOT A PAGE FULL OF ERROR MESSAGES!!! What the hell, can't a ...
|Please stop saying healthcare.gov doesn't work
All I see on every news outlet is that the website is broken and unusable. It worked for me and the site seems to work very well. Granted, this is a recent development, but the news media is ...
|Is healthcare.gov working? It seems so.
Something changed on the site yesterday. I have been stuck in the same spot for weeks. Application - in progress. Click on that and click resume enrollment - I picked my plan weeks ago but the ...
|stop with the website comparisons!
About heathcare.gov I've heard many times in many places - Google, Facebook, etc... started on the cheap and if they had the glitches they would not be in business. #1 - Were there no startup ...
Here is a link with some actual numbers. They are state exchanges only and some are as old as October 2nd. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/aca-enrollment/ I'm in Alabama and ...
|TV people don't understand the ACA
I know most if not all TV commentators probably have great health insurance packages and will never need to go to healthcare.gov, but do they understand -THERE IS NO NEW GOVERNMENT INSURANCE PROGRAM !
|Latest tea nonsense
Latest bit of nonsense from congress. They want the president, cabinet, and members of congress to get "Obamacare ". #1 - there is no insurance program offered under the ACA -"Obamacare", it is a ...
|A debt ceiling what-if , circa 2006
What might have been the reaction if Nancy Pelosi had demanded the end of Bush's tax cuts for the top 20% to agree to raise the debt limit?
|Use that return envelope.
Why do I keep getting surveys (fundraising requests) from the Heritage Foundation? I filled out the first few with all the answers they don't want to hear. Now I have a different strategy. I simply ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by LarryLK
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...101 comments 277 Recs
- The uninsured rate has fallen to 11.9 percent, the ...26 comments 44 Recs
- Every four years, Republican primary voters ...80 comments 86 Recs
- So this happened and I can't believe I have heard anyone say anything. Not even a diary. Seriously. See below...204 comments 229 Recs
- 35 comments 52 Recs
- Not exactly the response she was hoping for. ... Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers posted an image on her official Facebook page, slamming the Affordable Care Act on the fifth anniversary of ...516 comments 729 Recs
- Chemical lobbyist exposed as author of new bill to regulate industry (link to video segment) : Rachel Maddow reports on the discovery that a draft of a new law to make much-needed updates to ...45 comments 113 Recs
- In the commotion surrounding Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address before Congress, Fox News and their partners in rightist propaganda insisted that anyone who did not support his ...77 comments 168 Recs
- Remember a couple weeks ago when McCain, FOX and the GOP were all saying "Obama misread Putin... and now we are paying a heavy price for it"? Well, looks like they were the ones misreading Putin. ...476 comments 419 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.