Posting History for Left Out Loud
|Markey is the clear choice for MA Dems
-This excellent article highlights some of the key differences in recent voting records between the two Democratic candidates in the MA Senate primary to be held on April 30th. Not listed here ...
|Left Out Loud||02/04/2013||4||7||-||-|
|Bqhatevwr Takes Over Twitter
Mass twitter hilarity ensued just after former Senator Scott Brown tweeted these three gems at around 1:00 am this morning: Note the wrong use of the word "Your" when he talks of brilliance, in ...
|Left Out Loud||01/26/2013||18||58||4||-|
Anyone who follows politics in America knows all about Republican puppet master Karl Rove and his bag of dirty tricks. One of his favorite moves has always been to identify the weaknesses of ...
|Left Out Loud||09/14/2012||6||8||-||70|
|Worst. Job Interview. Ever.
So a guy walks into my office the other day looking for high leadership position in our company. We currently have someone in that job, but his contract is up soon and we’re not sure if we’...
|Left Out Loud||09/10/2012||147||637||8||4328|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Left Out Loud
- Cape Codders will have an opportunity to meet Ed Markey tomorrow. Many of the cogs that powered the local grassroots machine working for Elizabeth Warren are already in place for Markey. This ...3 comments 5 Recs
- Daily Kos is proud to endorse Rep. Ed Markey (D) for Senate When it comes to filling the Senate seat recently vacated by John Kerry, Democrats have as clear a choice as it gets. And for progressives,87 comments 69 Recs
- Forward on Climate: The Climate Cliff By Ed Markey For two years, the nightly news and the morning papers have been filled with scenes that look like they’re straight out of a blockbuster movie.34 comments 164 Recs
- We have already reports of Kossacks being blocked at Twitter because of false spam reports. Here is the advice needed to avoid a politically biased abuse of a needed Twitter function. Should we ...9 comments 21 Recs
- U.S. Senate candidate and Congressman Ed Markey (D. MA-5) is taking another page from Senator Elizabeth Warren's (D. MA) playbook in calling for a "People's Pledge" to limit outside group spending ...12 comments 17 Recs
- This morning on GMA, Mitt Romney accused Barrack Obama of being fact challenged in debates.Has there ever been a more egregious version of the pot calling the kettle black? MITT ROMNEY: I didn't ...7 comments 16 Recs
- I'm feeling civilly argumentative today. Convince me that I'm wrong. I welcome your hatred. Just remember to avoid the biting irony in case you're one of the folks who routinely complains that ...344 comments 432 Recs
- As a public service to those who find themselves inextricably cornered by aggressively ill-informed Republicans at work, on the train or at family gatherings, presented here are ten indisputably ...197 comments 723 Recs
Left Out Loud's Tags
- No current results.
Left Out Loud's Blogroll
- No current results.