Below you'll find recent contributions related to LiberalSage's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Anti-Hillary stunt backfires on Carly Fiorina
Carly Fiorina Carly Fiorina hoped ...
|Congratulations, graduates! Now, about your job prospects ...
This year's high school and college graduates don't face as dire an employment picture as graduates during and immediately after the recession, but that doesn't mean they've got it easy. According ...
|Carly Fiorina seeks media attention by standing around outside Hillary Clinton event
Carly Fiorina Failed Hewlett-Packard CEO and third-tier Republican presidential ...
|Scott Walker: Mandatory ultrasounds are 'a cool thing'
Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Here's Gov. Scott Walker trying to paint ...
|Hillary Clinton stuns the political media by listening to voters
While the political press corps moans about how ...
|Rand Paul previews GOP 2016 strategy, takes Hillary Clinton out of context on Benghazi
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) Will "What difference, at this point, does it make" be the "You didn't build that" of 2016—an out-of-context sentence from a Democrat that Republicans think they can ...
|Daily Kos Labor digest
This is just a great deep dive on how restaurants in the Bay Area are adapting to minimum wage increases .
|Taking Marco Rubio at his word, Republicans are clear and present danger to Catholic Church
Pope Francis You might'...
|Marco Rubio: Support for marriage equality is a 'real and present danger' to religion
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) Marco Rubio, in the midst of his run for president as candidate of the youth and the future, has a sad (and kind of an angry and a scared) that opposing the right of people ...
|Benghazi myths aren't hard to debunk, but can true believers hear it?
There's no amount of debunking that will convince the hardcore Benghazi conspiracy theorists or the cynical Republicans who believe they need a Benghazi scandal to defeat ...
|How dozens of lawmakers avoid paying rent
It's fair to remember, when you hear that members of Congress are paid $174,000 a year, that many of them are paying to keep up a home in their district and a place to live in Washington, D.C., ...
|Politico discovers nest of traitors to anti-Hillary agenda: Women's magazines
Politico makes the disturbing discovery that women's magazines have a large audience ...
|Horde of lesser Republican candidates must figure out how to claw their way into debates
If Donald Trump runs for president, he's on track to get in the early debates, while 2012 Iowa caucus winner Rick ...
|Why don't poor people just get jobs? Because they already did.
The contrast between hardworking Americans and shiftless, lazy, poor people is a favorite of Republicans as they try to cut safety net ...
|Teachers of the Year tell us what's holding students back and where they'd spend education money
President Obama with 2015 teacher of the year Shanna Peeples. Every year, each state chooses its teacher of the year. This year, the Council of Chief State School Officers and ...
|U.S. is paying the price for not investing in trains, and it's stupid
House Speaker John Boehner may think it's "stupid" to suggest that the recent fatal Amtrak crash had anything to do with lack of funding, but the evidence ...
|This week in the war on workers: Who gets the benefits of trade deals?
The Senate advanced fast-track authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership on Thursday.
|How many minimum wage hours would you have to work to afford rent in your state?
Click map to enlarge Minimum wage increases passed by cities and states around the country are great news for low-...
|Yup, Clinton can tell the Beltway media to go to hell
Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...
|What did, or didn't, the Duggar family learn from son Josh's sexual offenses?||Laura Clawson||05/22/2015||182|
|Despite Republican attacks, Obama is 'very clear on the lessons of Iraq'
|New York Times does its best to be a 'real opponent' to Hillary Clinton
Anyway, this is the polite version of the face I made when reading this article.
|Daily Kos Labor digest
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner is trying to buy votes for his anti-worker agenda .
|Primary season flip-flops won't hurt Republicans, former Romney adviser says
Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) As the Republican presidential primary gets into gear, the ...
|If Hillary Clinton isn't talking to reporters, who should she be listening to?
Some enterprising reporters have moved on, as New ...
|Republicans hope ISIS will help them fearmonger their way to the White House
Republicans think they can get voters to forget who's really ...
|If Hillary wants to avoid the beltway political media, well then, that's very smart
Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...
|Fox News has set the rules. Which GOP candidates will make it onto the debate stage?
Eight looked like a lot in 2012 debates, but ...
|Monty Python and The Holy Grail as you have never seen it before
This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...
|McDonald's can't ignore worker protests before shareholder meeting||Laura Clawson||05/20/2015||15|
Recommended by LiberalSage
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and don't forget to visit TT'...40 comments 128 Recs
- Click to achieve fulfillment Order a signed print of this cartoon from the ...175 comments 262 Recs
- 395 comments 292 Recs
- You'd think a tribute to one of the greatest ...336 comments 238 Recs
- Ted Cruz is getting some of his tea party's own medicine. To be clear, Ted Cruz is a US citizen. He is born of an American mother and a Cuban father. He was born in Calgary, Canada. ...345 comments 357 Recs
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) succeeded at collecting a lot of signatures ... and drawing widespread condemnation. Republican presidential ...225 comments 176 Recs
- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) John McCain was one of the 47 Republican senators who signed onto the open letter to Iran. But ...260 comments 222 Recs
- Hi everyone, Will Easton here from CREDO Mobile. I wanted to let you all know about a new partnership we've set up with Eco-Cell to recycle your old mobile phones and turn them into donations for ...9 comments 13 Recs
- It seems like everyday we hear about a big corporation doing evil to the American people and trashing our values. So why do we continue to send Verizon our monthly phone bill? Why do we still buy ...21 comments 13 Recs
- I've run up on an issue in the Move Your Money campaign that I think needs addressing. I don't know the answer, and I'm looking to you for suggestions.15 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.