Below you'll find recent contributions related to Liberaltarianish's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Liberaltarianish
- There are two really good ones. Malia and Sasha. He wants to be part of their lives as they grow up. And any AA male in this country has seen families split apart as the father goes to jail. If ...161 comments 10 Recs
- The University of Virginia was given a was given a subpoena by VA Attorney General Cuccinelli, who wanted to investigate/imtimidate climate scientist Michael Mann (he of "hockey stick" fame) for ...35 comments 43 Recs
- It's official. Newsweek has an article out today about how a representative of the Taliban is using the protests over the community center sponsored by Muslims is a great recruiting tool for future ...22 comments 7 Recs
- I subscribe to the weekday newsfeed of Inside Higher Ed and this bit of information came across through them today. Quick now -- what influential ...39 comments 31 Recs
- Do they give politicians in Alaska stupid pills for breakfast? Seriously, the shenanigans up there are wondrous to behold. The battle between Lisa Murkowski and Joe Miller just took another ...49 comments 33 Recs
- School's in almost everywhere, and teachers are working hard. But how much do they earn for their efforts, and how do salaries differ state by state? And could YOU live on these salaries and still ...42 comments 11 Recs
- by Miriam Axel-Lute (February 18, 2010) I always figured I was putting one over on the credit card companies. I had it engrained in my head very early on (thanks Mom and Dad!) that ...40 comments 17 Recs
- With the Pentagon’s family survey now in the field, Servicemembers Legal Defense Network (SLDN), a national, legal services and policy organization dedicated ...59 comments 182 Recs
- You'd think the Religious Right might be starting to get the message. In case after case over these last few months, Federal Courts have ruled against the right to discriminate because of sexual ...174 comments 214 Recs
- It's long been rather obvious that there's a considerable population in the United States that's opposed to public anything: public education public transportation public officials public housing ...6 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.