Posting History for Libertina
|A Picture Is Worth 1000 Obamacare Lies
I got this in the mail yesterday, eight days after I applied on the Federal Marketplace for health coverage. Blue Cross is on top of things!
|Your senator wants to hear your Obamacare story!
I just received an email from my senator, Bob Corker. In the email, he asks: "How has Obamacare affected you, your family, or small business? Share your story here." I decided to share my story ...
|My Personal Experience with the Marketplace, Part 3: Success, Finally, and a Few Recommendations
After successfully logging on to healthcare.gov several times last month, completing my application, and being approved for a tax credit (subsidy) towards premiums, I got stuck. I tried to log back ...
|My Personal Experience with the Marketplace, Part 2
On Friday, I was able to successfully get onto the healthcare.gov website and apply for coverage. I related my experience here . My session ended with learning that I had to wait for approval and ...
|My Personal Experience with the Marketplace, Part 1
Like most people, I tried to log in to the federal website for the online Healthcare Marketplace in the first week of October and was disappointed. I was never able to get past the login screen. (Tip:
|State Exchanges Are Overloaded
Most of us have had trouble getting past the login page at healthcare.gov today. Fox News is already gloating (what a surprise!). However, the state exchanges are not doing any better...
|The Healthcare Marketplace Is Online!
Go to healthcare.gov and check it out!
|When It Comes to Promoting Obamacare, Be Sweetly Subversive
Do you get frustrated by all the misinformation about the Affordable Care Act that people express in the comments section of news and opinion sites? Here's a quick and easy thing you can do to ...
|Obamacare 101 - Beware Scammers and the Morally Bankrupt
My mom loves me. She just made the effort -- in this day of instant communication via Facebook, email, and telephones -- to snail-mail me a page she tore out of the August 19, 2013, issue of Time ...
|My Health Insurance Journey Begins
I recently quit teaching. I taught for three years in Nashville Public Schools--long story short, I didn't love it--and now I'm back to my previous job as a self-employed business writer. The ...
|Threats from My Health Insurance Company
I just received a newsletter from my health insurer, Tennessee Rural Health, that includes a not-so-veiled threat to members, all sole proprietors and individuals who pay for their own health ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Libertina
- Nearly all of my diaries are about the Great Outdoors. Seldom do I write about politics, because political writing does not come to me very easily. However, my recent experience is too important to ...179 comments 1043 Recs
- I am writing this diary inspired by commenters to my comment on "Rocky start to HealthCare.gov could erode support for law" by Joan McCarter, of my families personal experience and financial ...112 comments 178 Recs
- click to ...18 comments 32 Recs
- Most people who are currently employed and have employer-sponsored health insurance are basically left out of the Obamacare health insurance exchange outreach effort. They get the benefits of ...46 comments 56 Recs
- Via Steve Benen, enjoy ...62 comments 31 Recs
- With Republicans treating Oct. 1 as some sort of health insurance apocalypse, it's going to be difficult for the administration to take the focus off of that day, the first day that the uninsured ...23 comments 29 Recs
- Oct. 1 will be upon us before we know it, the launch date of the health insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act. Note that while we're hearing a lot about the Oct. 1 deadline for the ...143 comments 72 Recs
- Bad news for the "burn your fake Obamacare card" crowd—health insurance under the new law is going to be really affordable. The most comprehensive review yet of proposed health insurance premium ...93 comments 50 Recs
- Like many progressives I was deeply disappointed we did not get universal healthcare. But after diving into the basic elements of the Affordable Care Act soon to become law on Jan 1, 2014, I ...225 comments 105 Recs
- The Department of Health and Human Services has announced a new rule for the health insurance exchanges that will be established as of Oct. 1 under the Affordable Care Act. The new ...20 comments 79 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.