Below you'll find recent contributions related to MEAT HELMET's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by MEAT HELMET
- ( Note: This diary got so long that I decided to divide it in two. The first part will briefly recount US oppression of African Americans up to the Civil Rights movement of the sixties. The second ...14 comments 15 Recs
- So let me get this straight. We're going to outmaneuver the oligarchs by placing a person or two on the SCOTUS while leaving hundreds of neoliberals in place, from the bottom to the White House, ...783 comments 206 Recs
- http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/vdy8qg/the-jon-stewart-mysteries-presents--the-case-of-the-iranian-agent- I love it when the truth is told about leaders in America who started the Iraq war. ...53 comments 88 Recs
- While states and cities ...126 comments 303 Recs
- Leave it to the managers and executives trying to squeeze the life out of workers to come up with the newest twist in brutal behavior, using the wondrous world of technology (you know, the thing ...45 comments 83 Recs
- Some of the very most interesting political leaks aren't the illegal acts of crusading disaffected insiders. Rather, they're simple boneheaded misjudgements, made in haste and repented at long ...132 comments 287 Recs
- 1903 Kayleb Moon-Robinson is autistic. This school year is sixth grade for him—at Linkhorne Middle School in Lynchburg, Virginia. In the fall, when Kayleb was still 11 years old,167 comments 203 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Harry Smith, WWII Veteran Back in September, England's Labour Party held their political conference in Manchester. The highlight was a rousing speech made by World War II Veteran Harry Smith. He ...43 comments 305 Recs
- Better put that steak and lobster back! Missouri lawmakers are on a new quest to further demoralize and degrade citizens who rely on SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program). State ...398 comments 280 Recs
MEAT HELMET's Tags
- No current results.