Below you'll find recent contributions related to Madison County Mandy's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Open thread for night owls: Fox News still making their viewers dumber. And angrier.||Hunter||05/27/2015||49|
|Jeb Bush's favorite author pens book asking rich Americans to nullify U.S. laws
Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...
|Vander Plaats won't require 2016 Republican candidates to sign another 'Marriage Vow'
This is bad news for Rick Santorum In the wake of a 2012 Republican campaign season that did not go off as planned, the anti-LGBT religious conservative group run by noted ...
|Jade Helm conspiracy theorists are kind of dumb. Who knew?
F-35 fighters over Texas. Because they were built there. The Boston Globe went to ...
|Nebraskan lawmakers override Gov. Pete Ricketts's veto to abolish state death penalty
|Supreme Court to hear case that may dramatically alter 'one person, one vote' — and boost the GOP
Texas' state Senate districts (click to enlarge) In a move that election law expert Rick Hasen characterizes as "surprising," the Supreme Court ...
|Spotlight on green news & views: Shooting a black rhino for fun; extreme rainfall; protesting Shell
Check out OceanDiver's post . Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more eyeballs,
|Rick Santorum just announced that he's running for president||David Nir||05/27/2015||165|
|Insurance company overhead costs explode under Obamacare
|ExxonMobil says mankind has 'enormous capacity to deal with adversity' caused by climate change
'Gentlemen: To evil.' ExxonMobil has a plan to deal ...
|Rand Paul joins Leadership Institute, vows to free American colleges from 'the clutches of the left'
It looks like Rand Paul's campaign advisers have ...
|Jeb Bush gets all the Pinocchios for ISIS statements
Jeb Bush has tried valiantly to shake off his disastrous Iraq statements, including a lame ...
|Midday open thread: Drug cartel builds CCTV network; 'clickbait' enters dictionary; microbead ban
Today's comic by Matt Bors is Reasonable measures :
|Administration puts pressure on Senate to save some form of NSA collection program
The White House is increasing pressure on the Senate ...
|Big media's sneering, dismissive coverage of Bernie Sanders is a plague on democracy
The media are more interested in ...
|Immigration activists vow Republicans will rue anti-immigration court ruling||Joan McCarter||05/27/2015||32|
|Florida Senate offers Medicaid compromise, Rick Scott and the Kochs reject it
Florida's Senate President Andy Gardner ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 5/27
Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .
|Cheers and Jeers: Wednesday
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Things I Learned from Republicans in May: The giant, pulsating Bin-O-Edumacation is already full to the brim with four days to go. To quote the great Colin Powell:
|Bill in Portland Maine||05/27/2015||73|
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: This is bad news for John McCain. Seriously
Republican Sen. John McCain will face a ...
|Open thread for night owls. Cole: Kaplan's call for renewed imperialism in Middle East is boneheaded
Let's have some more cakewalks, 'kay? Robert D. Kaplan recently wrote a piece (behind a paywall) saying it's time to bring imperialism back to the ...
|Sanders makes run official: If people 'fight back, there is nothing that can’t be accomplished'
In a speech peppered with introductory "brothers and sisters," Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday made official his entry into the primary battle for the Democratic presidential nomination framed by ...
|Livestreaming Bernie Sanders's official announcement of his candidacy for the Democratic nomination
You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...
|Conservatives are spending to boost Alan Grayson in the Democratic primary
The Club for Growth's new ad When Democratic groups meddle in a Republican primary, no one would dispute that it means the candidate they're "helping"—like, say, Missouri's Todd Akin—is the one ...
|After a massive NSA spanking, McConnell tries to regroup
The Senate did something remarkable in the early hours of ...
|Taking Marco Rubio at his word, Republicans are clear and present danger to Catholic Church
Pope Francis You might'...
|Midday open thread: Democrats and climate change; perpetual war; Sanders to make it official
Today's comic by Jen Sorensen is Pro-life, Boko Haram style :
|This report blows the cover of secretive conservative shop pushing right-wing legislation
An Atlanta, Georgia television station has made national news with its fantastic ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham: I worked in a pool room, so I know 'Iranians are liars'||Hunter||05/26/2015||138|
|Kochs planning to take the wheel in the Republican clown car
David Koch will keep the rabble out.
Recommended by Madison County Mandy
- Hillary Clinton’s announcement video that kicked off her 2016 presidential campaign will go down as one of the great works of political advertising and strategy in modern history. Decades from ...966 comments 520 Recs
- Remains of Sarah Carrier's house in Rosewood, Florida, claimed to have been taken January 4, 1923 but probably taken in the days ...245 comments 255 Recs
- Yes, the Republican party has gone so far off the rails that It has actually come to this.They are now officially evil. I do not use that word lightly. Let me explain.163 comments 155 Recs
- A number with meaning today. It was a Saturday then, today it is a Sunday. It was late afternoon, September 21, 1974. I was at the Bryn Mawr train station, heading into Philadelphia for a friend'33 comments 130 Recs
- One thousand people left the West Oakland BART (subway) station Saturday afternoon about 3:30 PM on their way to the Port of Oakland, Berth 57. Their goal? Prevent an Israeli-owned ship from ...103 comments 216 Recs
- Unless you're the churchgoing type, there's not much sense in driving through the Mississippi Delta on a Sunday morning. Folks tend to take the sabbath pretty seriously around these parts, and a ...31 comments 117 Recs
- Ed FitzGerald We'll be ...44 comments 56 Recs
- Read Meryl Streep’s introduction of Hillary Clinton during the recent 2012 Women in the World conference: Two years ago when Tina Brown and Diane von Furstenberg first envisioned this conference, ...570 comments 510 Recs
- Grand Bargain talk is once again revving up—162 comments 121 Recs
- Republicans hurt a lot of people tonight. Workers will get furloughed. Community health centers will shutter their doors. Veterans will have their benefits disrupted. Toxic waste will stop being ...99 comments 282 Recs
Madison County Mandy's Tags
- No current results.
Madison County Mandy's Blogroll
- No current results.