Posting History for Madtruk
|We Will Not Break||Madtruk||11/22/2011||7||8||2||80|
|We Are Wisconsin Rally
3/12/2011 By design, we were there on the streets of Madison again. By luck, the 14 Senators walked right by us. I felt privileged to be able to shake some hands and thank them personally. And ...
|Dear Mr. President: I wrote you a speech; you could do better
Hello and thank you all for being here today. What we have seen in Wisconsin these past few weeks has been nothing short of incredible. In response to a piece of legislation, poorly crafted and ...
|That Ain't Right: A Song for Wisconsin
From me to you: With hope, love, strength, and joy.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Madtruk
- Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. I just got back from my third straight weekend in Madison and it was absolutely unbelievable. And when I say unbelievable, I mean UN-BELIEVABLE. The ...112 comments 300 Recs
- Breaking news from The New York Times... Read the entire article here. I'll give you my take in simple form.246 comments 508 Recs
- The first few uniformed Guardsmen have just arrived at the Wisconsin Capitol, where the Governor hopes to use them to supplement the State Patrol to empty the building. Without the Guard, and with ...301 comments 191 Recs
- I know it's a little belated, but I just got back from Madison and wanted to post about what I saw. Lots of pictures, some anecdotes, including our random encounter with Mayor Dave, and more. I hope ...46 comments 148 Recs
- My husband and I went to a town hall meeting with our representatives this evening at the Wauwatosa (WI) City Hall and Public Library, hosted by Congressman James Sensenbrenner (R, WI) with newly-...48 comments 115 Recs
- This is a song written by a public employee of the great state of Wisconsin. Phil Ochs and Woody Guthrie would be proud.12 comments 12 Recs
- When Wisconsin's governor Scott Walker introduced his so-called "Budget Repair" bill on February 11, full of devastating sweeping policy changes for public employee unions and Medicaid and more, ...56 comments 124 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.