People Magorn is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Magorn
- Huzzah. Another ridiculous DADT discharge story. Rapid City, S.D. Jene Newsome played by the rules as an Air Force sergeant: She never told anyone in the military she was a lesbian. ...52 comments 56 Recs
- I think this is important. It matters when the President of the United States speaks. Today, at a Prayer Breakfast apparently sponsored by the right wing "Christian" group, The Family, President ...480 comments 338 Recs
- WashingtonTimes : Obama's Mother being attracted to men of "third world" explains why Obama lacks ..Why Obama lacks "blood impulse" for what "America is about" and it's also due to the fact that his father was kenyan. Are you kidding me ? So Obama has no "blood impulse" for what America because a ...537 comments 485 Recs
- The NY Times is reporting that a senior US military adviser in Iraq has written a quite "blunt" report on the ...15 comments 19 Recs
- FOX News personality, Glenn Beck, has been using his airtime to broadcast a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Obama administration setting up 'concentration camps,'part of a secret plot to ...540 comments 442 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a Diary that looked at the active and expanding investigation into the massive scandal known by the ...128 comments 347 Recs
- In the first article of this series I discussed how to reform the mortgage underwriting market. This article will focus on credit default swaps, or CDS’.195 comments 169 Recs
- The American Public School system is the the only institution where there is compulsory attendance for a huge percentage of Americans, everyday. And, those young Americans who pass through our ...692 comments 1087 Recs
- not a real opinion diary, more an action alert if people can help out. The NYT has published a story on the logistical problem many of the 300 tuskegee airmen are having. They were invited by the ...28 comments 65 Recs
- That's right. With 91.13% of the vote recounted, Al Franken leads Norm Coleman by 4,108 votes! That's 1,105,030 for Franken and 1,100,922 for Norm Coleman. Wow, let's just stop here. That's close ...65 comments 26 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.