Posting History for Many Apples Many Sodas
|Evidence of GOP Civil War
I know that some are skeptical about the development of a knock-down, drag-out, GOP Civil War in the aftermath of the Cruz-o-Matic shutdown and Debt Ceiling debacle. But it sounds to me more and ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||10/23/2013||6||9||-||-|
|One Gross of House Repubs Vote for Default
I'm not one for numerology, but isn't it appropriate (if frightening) that 144 House ToP-ers voted to destroy the full faith and credit of the U. S. government? That's One Gross. There's a meme ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||10/17/2013||2||1||-||-|
|Sam Wang: 2014 House is 50/50 bet
Sam Wang is developing a prediction model about the effect of the shutdown. He self-effacingly calls what he has come up with so far his "toy model." But he says: Right now, the model is saying: ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||10/12/2013||22||22||1||-|
|Obama DOES Have A Mandate
The right-wing spin that Obama won a close election and thus has no mandate is a crock. First, 332-206 is an electoral landslide: 62% to 38% (I know, math is kinda hard, but there it is). Second, ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||11/08/2012||20||10||-||-|
|Romney Campaign's Unskewed #s
Kos frontpaged this . So in this diary, I've linked to some details about the Romney Campaign's unskewed numbers. Romney was shellshocked to lose. His campaign staff felt "...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||11/08/2012||12||7||-||-|
|Many Apples Many Sodas||11/06/2012||1||3||-||-|
|Early Voting: IA, NV, NC, FL, OH
Check out by Michael McDonald of GMU. A good state-by-state analysis of early voting in the battlegrounds. Obama has narrow leads in Iowa and Nevada, Romney has a narrow lead in North Carolina, ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||10/27/2012||16||14||-||-|
|Too Much Irony, Cynicism, Lying: Boehner Praises (Blames) Kasich
From Roll Call : Boehner was asked why Obama is leading his opponent, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, in the polls in Ohio. Boehner chalked it up to Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), his former ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||09/22/2012||6||9||-||62|
|Pick the Right Metaphor for Romney Implosion
Halperin. Noonan. Scarborough. These Villagers and more have publicly abandoned Willard Mitt Romney. As more and more join them, what is the most apt metaphor to describe the phenomenon? There ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||09/12/2012||41||9||-||228|
|Republican Hypocrisy: Murkowski Write-In Is Bad, O'Donnell Write-In Was Cool
We all know that Tea Partiers and other Repubs are more than a bit miffed at Lisa Murkowski's announced write-in candidacy. But it turns out that when Christine O' Donnell was a write-in candidate ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||09/21/2010||13||3||-||15|
|The GOP Wants Our Help (with poll)
From the AP article " GOP in Tatters, Looks to Regroup ": The article leads with a nice bit of historically-referenced ...
|Many Apples Many Sodas||11/06/2008||9||3||-||1|
|Rt. Wing Election Projection Calls Obama Landslide
I have long preferred to let others run up the hit counts on right wing sites, preferring to taste my wingermania through a reality-based filter--but tonight I surfed on over to the Gooper-lovin'
|Many Apples Many Sodas||10/28/2008||27||20||-||1|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Many Apples Many Sodas
- Did the sun just rise in the west? Did the magnetic poles shift? Did a bear use a public restroom? I must say I was amazed to find out that Itsy Bitsy Government monger Senator Rand Paul is ...83 comments 307 Recs
- silence .is a looking bird:the turn ing;edge,of life (inquiry before ...107 comments 185 Recs
- UPDATE: Made the rec list! What a nice Birthday gift from you all! U.S. Senator Al Franken (D. MN) is pushing hard to make progressive legend, Senator Paul Wellstone's (D. MN) signature ...29 comments 98 Recs
- BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK to see Tom the Dancing Bug every week! Members of the elite and prestigious INNER HIVE get the comic in their inboxes at least a day before publication -- and much, ...93 comments 222 Recs
- Or you'll get fired! The Republican/Tea Party wingnuts won majorities in the state House and Senate in 2010. (thanks alot 'stay at home' non-voters). But when thier campaign of jobs, jobs, jobs ...98 comments 279 Recs
- By George Lakoff and Elisabeth Wehling In taking over the framing of just about every major issue, conservatives have hidden major truths. Democrats need to ...152 comments 198 Recs
Many Apples Many Sodas's Tags
- No current results.
Many Apples Many Sodas's Blogroll
- No current results.