People Marie is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Marie
- The old line on Wall Street is: “Buy on the rumor and sell on the news.” So, what happens when there are couple of major, upcoming events that many have warned us may severely affect our economy,209 comments 99 Recs
- Prosecute Jose Rodriguez for violating the anti-torture statute (18 U.S.C. § 2340A). He did it. Enjoyed doing it. And would do it again. Rodriguez admitted on 60 Minutes that he organized, ...92 comments 212 Recs
- I've missed you guys. Though it's great to be covering the Leveson Inquiry for the DailyBeast and Newsweek, it's on teh blogs in the US that I built up the support, courage and debating skills to ...148 comments 277 Recs
- Hey everyone, I posted a long comment in The Troubadour's diary earlier today. Several people have asked me to post this is as a diary. I do not have an inside track, at the present time, ...18 comments 10 Recs
- No, you can't make this stuff up. Remember when Romney wrote this in the New York Times: "If General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you ...149 comments 162 Recs
- In his recent book, 1491 , Charles C. Mann reports upon controversial emerging trends in archeology, history, anthropology and other disciplines that study humankind in the Americas before the ...21 comments 24 Recs
- To follow up on my diary from a few days ago , there was some talk in the comments about resources being wasted, essentially, on inmates who seem to have no redeeming qualities, for whom certainty ...66 comments 108 Recs
- Darrell Issa: Hold Hearings To "Expel" Ryan, Cantor & Other GOP Who Plotted To Undermine U.S EconomyIt's no secret now that GOP in Congress literally plotted to undermine U.S. economy during President Obama's Inauguration. In Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside ...243 comments 558 Recs
- The adage about when you're in a hole stop digging? Far be it from me to give helpful advice to either Romney but they keep going back to the Mom well. Thing is, they keep poisoning that well : “342 comments 522 Recs
- One of President Obama's political heroes, Abraham Lincoln famously said, "It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but ...333 comments 106 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.