People Mark H is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Mark H
- A lot of good teaching goes on at dailyKos. But a lot of it doesn't get read by everyone who wants to read it, because diaries scroll by so fast. This series is about diaries that teach and about ...25 comments 38 Recs
- This diary has nothing whatsoever to do with -global warming- -climate crisis- figments of the imagination and its impact on The Park Formerly Known as Glacier. This time, I'm talking about a much ...29 comments 53 Recs
- Hello, everybody, and welcome to another session of Labor Diary Rescue. Diaries are below the fold. Before I get to all that, The Oakland Press, my local (right wing rag of a) paper, allowed my ...8 comments 40 Recs
- I can imagine no worse curse to afflict someone, in America, than dying while famous. He was strange to the point where he became a poster child for strange, but it was all the sadder because you ...605 comments 888 Recs
- This is still another is a series of distraction diaries meant solely to provide a brief respite from the battles of the day and to remind people of the beautiful life with which we share this small ...116 comments 111 Recs
- Aloha all. This is another in a series of distraction diaries that serve no grand purpose, other than to provide a brief respite from the stresses of the day and the battles being fought. I hope ...141 comments 134 Recs
- [Promoted by Meteor Blades] Like many in this community, my heart is heavy today. There have been many great diaries that talk about Dr. Tiller's years of service to women, and ...261 comments 720 Recs
- We've already seen individual wingnuts go on killing sprees. How much longer until it gets organized? Is, for instance, the (unlikely) passage of single payer health care enough to push the crazies ...364 comments 531 Recs
- A few weeks ago, I spent some time hanging out with some relatively common birds. We overlook our sparrows, doves and crows... we skip past the redtail to watch the peregrine (I'm completely guilty,118 comments 62 Recs
- This is another in a series of distraction photo diaries. I refrained once again from using the BOOBIES! misdirection in the diary title although it is always quite tempting. Enjoy.55 comments 69 Recs
Mark H's Tags
- No current results.