Posting History for Matt Jordan
|Dear Gop: You actually won.
Dear GOP, You lost on the issue of what is now known as Obamacare when it was initially passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by the president. You lost again when the law was ...
|Jesus Gets the Mitt Romney Treatment
I'm no Mark Fiore, mind you, but here's a spoof of Mitt Romney's constant quote mining. I had high aspirations for the animation, but time is short. Ah, well. I hope it makes sense. I'm too ...
|Hey, Republicans: It's time for you to STFU on health care.
I don't generally tell people to shut up because doing so is rude. And I honestly don't think I've ever told anyone to STFU because, well, it's even ruder. But, seriously, Republicans need to STFU ...
|The Republican Party’s Willful Ignorance Problem
(Cross-posted from my blog.) In my opinion, there is no single entity more responsible for the dumbing down of America and the elevation of willful ignorance than the Republican Party. For decades ...
|We are the wave!||Matt Jordan||11/06/2006||5||-||-||7|
|Bush admits Gore won 2000, vows to clean up Democratic mess in Iraq||Matt Jordan||11/04/2006||12||26||-||9|
|Speedy Lamont: My Ned Lamont Ad Idea||Matt Jordan||10/16/2006||3||1||-||13|
|Mr. President, you're lucky we're liberals||Matt Jordan||03/11/2006||12||7||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Matt Jordan
- Jesus did not ride one of these, no matter what they tell you in school, kids. Corporate education reform is giving creationism a boost into taxpayer-funded classrooms in around a dozen states. ...90 comments 143 Recs
- We're all now quite familiar with the reported claims by hundreds of people that they've received letters from their health insurance company that their plans have been "Cancelled Due to ObamaCare".131 comments 194 Recs
- Watching this TED Talk discussion about slavery in America was like taking a punch in the stomach. I had no idea human trafficking existed so blatantly here in our own backyards. In this ...111 comments 164 Recs
- I started “playing” the guitar back around 1963-4. This was during the folk music revival and the rise of Bob Dylan, PP&M, Judy Collins and Donovan etc. I added the quote marks because the ...172 comments 162 Recs
- This is what we need to repeat for everyone.This is Reality. Share it. Repeat it ad infinitum. Make sure this reality - ~ actual ~ reality - is propagated everywhere. Help quench the pseudo-reality ...189 comments 776 Recs
- In the wake of Chick-fil-A's president, Dan Cathy, making anti-gay remarks and disparaging gay marriage, Mayor Thomas M. Menino is pledging to block the chain from Boston. On Friday, Menino ...364 comments 251 Recs
- is the title of this must read column in today's Washington Post by Pultizer Prize winner Eugene Robinson . I was surprised that it was not featured in today's pundit roundup. Robinson begins this ...39 comments 101 Recs
- This is just beautiful. It's a pseudo flash mob, that ...161 comments 231 Recs
- On Thursday when our attention was elsewhere we overlooked a huge story from London. Barclays Bank will pay $453.6 million to settle a long-running probe by the FBI and the U.K. Financial Services ...140 comments 459 Recs
- This is Anna Brown. This is Anna Brown dying.162 comments 563 Recs
Matt Jordan's Tags
- No current results.
Matt Jordan's Blogroll
- No current results.