Below you'll find recent contributions related to Mayfly's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|KY-Sen: CREDO Action Goes After Rand Paul's (R) Pro-Extinction Bill
Received this e-mail today from CREDO Action: Republicans in Congress have a problem. They ...
|Jeb Bush wrongly blames GOP Congress for Dubya’s spending and debt
Jeb Bush, the 2016 GOP White House hopeful tells us, loves his brother. But judging by his recent statements, he apparently loves the idea of being president even more. Confronted by Dubya's ...
|PA-Sen: Uncovering Pat Toomey's (R) Newsletter, 5/29/15 Edition||poopdogcomedy||06/01/2015||2|
|How Bush lost Iraq twice
With the loss of Ramadi to ISIS forces, the Republican Party has launched one of its most ambitious myth-making operations in recent memory: Barack Obama lost Iraq . "We had the conflict won,"
|WI-Sen: Ron Johnson (R) Says The Lego Movie Is Part Of A Propaganda Campaign Against Business Owners
Some more lunacy from the most vulnerable Tea Party U.S. Senator: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/lego-movie-scripted-by-karl-marx_n_7462068.html?utm_hp_ref=politics ...
|Jeb Bush’s four percent fraud
There's an old Monty Python sketch in which a "Face the Press" interviewer grills the Minister for Home Affairs: "You claimed that you would build 88,000 million, billion houses a year in the ...
|WI-Sen: Al Franken (D. MN) Helps Russ Feingold (D) Get Ready To Defeat Ron Johnson (R)
Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Al Franken (D. MN) in support of Russ Feingold's (D. WI) comeback bid against Tea Party U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R. WI):
|OH, GA, MO, AZ, NC, IA & SC-Sen: The GOP Senators Who Took The Most Corporate Cash To Fast Track TPP
Former Bush Trade Representative & U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R. OH) took the most pro-TPP corporate cash. The Guardian has a great article out about which U.S. Senators took the most corporate cash ...
|PA-Sen: Uncovering Pat Toomey's (R) Newsletter, 5/22/15 Edition
Received this e-mail today from Joe Sestak's (D. PA) U.S. Senate campaign: Sen. Toomey says ...
|NH-Sen: Planned Parenthood & Other Goups Slam Kelly Ayotte's (R) Sham OTC Birth Control Bill
So last week, U.S. Senators Kelly Ayotte (R. NH) and Cory "Personhood" Gardner (R. CO) introduced a new over the counter birth control bill: http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/2015/05/21/sen-cory-
|AL-Sen: CREDO Action Goes After Richard Shelby's (R) Wall Street Wish List Bill
Received this e-mail today from CREDO Action: The Republican head of the Senate banking ...
|NV-Sen: Catherine Cortez Masto (D) Calls On Congress To Pass The Every Child Deserves A Family Act
Received this e-mail today from former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto's (D. NV) U.S. Senate campaign:
|PA-Sen: Pat Toomey (R) Votes Against Seniors, Jobs, Training Our Workforce & Consumer Protection
Received this e-mail today from Joe Sestak's (D. PA) U.S. Senate campaign:
|AZ-Sen: Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D) Jumps Into The Race To Win John McCain's (R) Senate Seat
Things just got a whole lot more exciting in the Arizona U.S. Senate Race: http://atr.rollcall.com/ann-kirkpatrick-to-challenge-john-mccain-in-arizona-senate/
|How the Hell Is It Illegal to Read or Talk About TPP?
I'm hoping someone here on this site can help me answer this question. Under whose specific legal authority is it illegal to read the text of the TPP or to even talk about it? I'm a fairly good ...
|HI-Sen: Brian Schatz (D) Fights Back Against Fast Tracking The TPA
U.S. Senator Brian Schatz (D. HI), who has been an adamant opponent of the TPP, is now focusing on stopping the TPA:
|IL-Sen: Mark Kirk (R) Gets His Facts Wrong Regarding Nelson Mandela & South Africa's Nuclear Program
U.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R. IL) has been pushing his Iran Sanctions Bill which would greatly undermine President Obama's negotiations with Iran: http://www.niacouncil.org/much-more-is-needed-from-...
|Jeb Bush declares 'ISIS didn't exist when my brother was president,' gets mugged by reality||Jon Perr||05/20/2015||198|
|CA-Sen: Watch Kamala Harris (D) Rock The California Democratic Party Convention
Received this e-mail today from Attorney General Kamala Harris' (D. CA) U.S. Senate campaign:
|Gary Hart was right on Iraq, then and now
In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...
|MD-Sen: Donna Edwards (D) Goes After The Medicare Cuts In The TPP||poopdogcomedy||05/20/2015||6|
|WA-Gov & Sen: PPP Has Inslee (D) & Murray (D) Starting Off Looking Strong For Re-Election
Some good news today from PPP out of Washington: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/05/washington-voters-grow-further-in-support-of-gay-marriage-marijuana-background-checks....
|WI-Sen: Sherrod Brown (D. OH) Helps Russ Feingold (D) Get Ready To Defeat Ron Johnson (R)
Received this e-mail from one of my favorite U.S. Senators, ...
|MO-Sen: Jason Kander (D) & VoteVets Push Congress To Give Veterans Free Access To Public Parks
Received this e-mail today from VoteVets and Secretary of State Jason Kander's (D. MO) U.S. Senate campaign: I ...
|CT-Sen: Richard Blumenthal (D) Keeps Up The Fight For Mandatory GMO Labeling
Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D. CT): As a dad, it’s always been ...
|WI-Sen: Ron Johnson (R), 'I May Trust Ayatollah Over Obama On Details Of Iran Deal'
More words of insanity from one of the most vulnerable Tea Part U.S. Senators: http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/senate-homeland-security-chairman-ayatollah-could-be-more-tr?utm_term=.
Recommended by Mayfly
- Yours truly in High School NJROTC I live in Sugar Land, Texas, in Tom DeLay's old district. I attended one of the highest ranked public High Schools in Texas, Clements High School. I was active ...14 comments 26 Recs
- There are no words. Obama opens ...157 comments 323 Recs
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will break their silence with Fox News Megyn Kelly " next week ." Looks like America's best Christians, the beleaguered Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will come out of ...210 comments 197 Recs
- I am a mid forties white male living in the South. With my accent and business background, people assume I am a conservative. When they find out I am a democrat, many are surprised and often ask, ��98 comments 235 Recs
- There's an outside chance at real political change in Texas soon, not at the hands of the growing Latino population there. It could come from a much more powerful, and deep-pocketed source: ...77 comments 184 Recs
- Conservatives are all about manhood. To them, a man can change a tire, rescue a woman in distress, fire a gun, protect his family, and grill food over an open fire. In the clip above, Fox News ...245 comments 98 Recs
- Don Siegelman, Alabama's only progressive governor in a very Red State also served the citizens of Alabama in the other three statewide offices: Secretary of State, Attorney General and Lt. Governor.47 comments 111 Recs
- Dire Predictions: understanding climate change By Michael E. Mann and Lee R. Kump DK Publishing, $ 25.00 US or ...54 comments 77 Recs
- Friday night approximately 500 demonstrators faced off at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix. While more than 800 people RSVP'd on the anti-Islam Facebook page to say they would attend, about ...29 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.