I've seen a few things and walked around the block more than once.
Comments posted: 3 (1581 days since last comment on Thu Jan 27, 2011 at 02:07 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 18
People Following MediaLuna: 0
MediaLuna's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by MediaLuna
- I'm at the Families USA annual meeting in Washington DC. Tomorrow is a really big day, President Obama is speaking. Today we began with an address by ...192 comments 256 Recs
- So I finally watched the President's speech. Wowza. So inspiring. Almost Reaganesque in his optimism. Almost Norman Vincent Pealeesque in his simple sunniness. It was a big relief for me. I didn't ...72 comments 15 Recs
- The Anti-Capitalist Meetup was begun in July with a goal of providing a regular place to spread the good news that the end of Capitalism was a goal both desirable and attainable. At first, there ...78 comments 45 Recs
- KosAbility is a community diary series posted at 5 PM ET every Sunday by volunteer diarists. This is a gathering place for people who are living with disabilities, who ...125 comments 136 Recs
- Olbermann has announced via his twitter account that he will host a special edition of CountDown tonight. He has confirmed he will make a special comment about today's ...390 comments 277 Recs
- A reporter called me a little while ago, and told me that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been shot at a public event. She is in critical condition. I’m going to let others comment on what ...374 comments 1041 Recs
- I did some ...634 comments 631 Recs
- During the HCR Debate. And an attempt to assassinate her just occurred at a political event. You can refrain from jumping to conclusions, but I won't.323 comments 294 Recs
- At the top of the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal websites (accessed at 12:11 PM Pacific time) beneath the headline about the shooting of Congresswoman Giffords is the ...487 comments 379 Recs
- By Vanita Gupta, Deputy Legal Director, ACLU, and Chara Fisher Jackson, Legal Director, ACLU of Georgia Business as usual ground to a halt December 9 at nine prisons across the ...17 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.