Below you'll find recent contributions related to Melquiades's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Melquiades
- This past weekend, I went with my husband to shop at Costco to stock up on household supplies, and to save money on our grocery bills since we are expecting our first child in March. We saved money ...348 comments 654 Recs
- But didn't overcome the red counties this time. I'm a relative newbie here in NC, so I may not know some of the back story here. But wanted to put up a short but sweet (I hope) diary. I know we ...133 comments 242 Recs
- It isn't asking a whole lot to not be dismissive of an intelligent person who is giving a healthy dose of reality to the world at large on a regular basis, and who recently came under active attack ...268 comments 881 Recs
- ROFL! "I told Governor Romney at that time that if the storm landed as predicted that it was going to be catastrophic to New Jersey and unprecedented," Christie said. "I said to him, 'Listen, Mitt,122 comments 207 Recs
- After surviving this line today, I'm exhausted, dumbfounded but mostly enraged at our Republican Govenor Rick Scott for reducing the early voting period in Florida. According to the official wait ...372 comments 764 Recs
- It's no secret that the way for Barack Obama to win North Carolina is for him to expand the electorate and turn out "unlikely" voters. Previously in my NC Early Voting Diaries, we have looked at ...119 comments 249 Recs
- I've been looking at the forecast graphs at Fivethirtyeight the last couple of days. There's a point where Obama's probability of winning and of taking the electoral college makes a sharp turn from ...124 comments 353 Recs
- Joe Biden and Bill Clinton locking down Ohio in Youngstown, two days ago. I'd hate to be Mitt Romney, because I'd hate to be that kind of dick. But I'd also hate to be him because of ...407 comments 304 Recs
- Great news for John McCain! Sorry for the short diary but these states are now out of play and closed, if they were ever even really in play before. But I think now its beyond even arguable for ...69 comments 56 Recs
- THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary ________________________________________________________________ For Immediate Release October 30, 2012 REMARKS BY THE ...3 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.