Posting History for MethuenProgressive
| Senator Warren: Barney Frank “will be extraordinary” as interim Senator.
“Senator Warren” – that still feels GREAT to say! She had this to say about Barney Frank: U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren called retiring Bay State Congressman Barney Frank an “extraordinary�
|Leading Massachusetts newpaper: Scott Brown was "scalped by Chief Spreading Bull."
Matthew May, who called the first African American President of the United States a “ man-child ” on the editorial page of the Eagle Tribune, is back : Names bandied about concerning potential ...
|They are not "Assault Rifles," they are "Homicide Rifles."
Again and again and again we told weapons like the Bushmaster XM-15 Adam Lanza used to slaughter women and children with are not technically "assault rifles". As though the term offends the ...
|Scott Brown sez “victory and defeat is temporary.”
“Depending on what happens and where we go, all of us, we may obviously meet again,” he said, “but I’m looking forward to continuing on with those friendships, with continuing on working ...
|Racist paper cries about kos calling Mitt a dick.
The Eagle Tribune, an Alabama owned paper based in Massachusetts, called the President of The United States a "man-child" on their editorial page, and on today's editorial page some small time ...
|Sandy v. Turnout - What's the impact?
I've been trying to Google up an answer to this question; "Who will be unable to vote due to Hurricane Sandy?" Morris County, NJ will open polls, for instance, as will Brick & Point Pleasant NJ, and ...
|Racist Newspaper Endorses Scott Brown
Yeah, in my opinion a newspaper that calls President Obama a "man-child" on their editorial page is racist. The Eagle Tribune certainly has the right to print racist slurs, just as I have the right ...
|Scott Brown hires homeless blacks to pretend they support him.
Scott Brown is finally a job creator. /snark. " GOP senate candidate in Boston is bankrolling black voter group to support him and paying them $8 an hour " "The Republican Party in Massachusetts ...
|Boston Globe calls out Scott Brown's lie about Elizabeth Warren
If you've been paying attention, you might be asking yourself 'which lie'? This time, it's Brown abusing a quote from the Boston Globe to claim Warren was acting against the interests of asbestos ...
|I did not vote for Barack Obama.
Obama ran on the promise of bipartisanship, of bringing together red states and blue states. He promised to reach out to the opposition, and he promised to strive for compromise. Fuck that shit. I ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by MethuenProgressive
- Hillary Clinton will be making her biggest policy ...19 comments 14 Recs
- Fox News made a major oops on Monday afternoon, and not of the usual Fox News kind. This wasn't a partisan lie about Obamacare or anything like that. No, a Fox ...39 comments 16 Recs
- Former President Bill Clinton is pushing back against the attacks on the Clinton Foundation's ...114 comments 66 Recs
- Sen. Stan Rosenberg (D-Amherst) is the kind of public servant who will help remind Democrats elsewhere what it means to be a Democrat when the darkness fades. Rosenberg is a pragmatic progressive ...8 comments 12 Recs
- What's coming up on Sunday Kos ... 'Sir, are you injured anywhere?' vs. 'f*ck your breath'. Only one kind of approach provokes riots, by Ian Reifowitz Reclaiming secularism is the key to ...35 comments 8 Recs
- Given that the Apocalypse is ...87 comments 71 Recs
- I love me the Black Helicopter alien autopsy crowd. It helps me feel so ... normal. Anyway that's what I tell the voices ... voices I keep hearing: "Go to tupperware parties .. Jimmy Hoffa is ...78 comments 64 Recs
- Still not running. Daily Kos is a reality-based community, and part of that mission requires accurate reading of data. Indeed, privileging good data over bad is central to allowing us to provide an ...925 comments 155 Recs
- Winning one of the richest neighborhoods—...96 comments 61 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.