Posting History for Miss Snarkypants
|Top Ten Reasons Obama Will Lose the Election
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. What a horse race we have in this country. Barack Obama and Senator John McCain are competing for the highest office in the nation. Can Obama win? Alas, no. ...
|If 2000 GOP thought like us, Gore would be President
George W. Bush has abandoned us. Bush has abandoned his conservative principles. I might not even vote for him. If Al Gore wins, then that will teach the Republican party to listen to us. We ...
|Obama is WEAK in Responding to Bush
OK, I admit that Obama is much better than prior Democratic candidates when responding to Republican lies and unsubstantiated attacks (such as our Dear Leader's claim today that Obama would wants ...
|Spitzer, Spitzer, SEX, SEX, SEX, Spitzer, Spitzer, Spitzer, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX
SEX, SEX, SEX. Eliot Spitzer, SEX, Whore, Prostitute, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, Spitzer, SEX, SEX, SEX.
|Crooked Straight-Talker McCain
McCain has been willing to do whatever is necessary to become President. Forget that George W. Bush accused him of helping cancer kill people? Check. Forget that George W. Bush's cronies accused ...
|10 Ways Republicans Prove They LOVE AMERICA MORE
As we know, Republicans are clearly more patriotic than Democrats. The Republicans and the media have been saying it for decades so it must true. Here are the ten ways in which the Republicans ...
|Obama's Short List
I realize that many Obama supporters want to wait until Obama is the official nominee before thinking about potential Vice-Presidents. Certainly, nothing is guaranteed in politics. However, if we ...
|Shocking Exit Polls
I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that the exit polls from today's races are summarized as follows:
|Following Hillary's Example, Super Bowl is Cancelled
Inspired by Hillary Clinton's political rally in Florida on January 29, 2008 celebrating a victory in a straw poll in which she had already agreed not to campaign and understood that the votes would ...
|JRE Supporter: Criticizing Obama's Iraq Votes is Ridiculous
Criticizing Obama's Iraq votes is ridiculous--at least if you are Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton or anyone else who initially supported the Iraq invasion or voted foolishly to give President Bush the ...
|Pope Tells Right-Wing Freaks to Bugger Off Again
Oh, it seems like only a few weeks ago that the Pope told the Christian-coated right-wingers in this country that Jesus only started one Church and that their churches were only ecclesial ...
|How to Write a Gore is Running Diary
Follow these steps, and you are likely to get your diary on the Recommended List. At minimum, you will cause a significant percentage of the Dailykos community to suffer an interference of normal ...
|Indy 500 Prediction Thread
OK, time to take a break from all that politics stuff. Why worry your beautiful minds with facts and reality?
|93-Year Old Republican Shows How Bad Bush Has Been For Republican Party
How bad is George Bush for the Republican Party? Bruce is the grandfather of one of our best friends. Bruce is 93 years old. He has numerous health problems. He has all kinds of problems ...
|Evil Bastards!!!! 12,000 More Troops in Surge
I hate to say "Breaking" but it is what it is. They lie about everything. They knew the Medicare Bill was going to cost more than what they admitted. They knew that Ground Zero was ...
|Breaking: Santa's Naughty List is Longer This Year
Drudge and ABC are both reporting that Santa's naughty list is 31% longer than last year, significantly longer than any year in the past 14 years, and longer than any year in the past century except ...
|Dems Won. So What? Our Work Starts NOW.||Miss Snarkypants||11/15/2006||4||3||-||1|
|Snarky Songs TO RUB IT IN (Audience Participation)||Miss Snarkypants||11/09/2006||10||1||-||9|
|CNN SUCKS: Breaking news: Britney Spears Divorce||Miss Snarkypants||11/07/2006||135||14||-||10|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Miss Snarkypants
- First, it was Condi Rice's memo to American consulates abroad, now Pentagon... There was much of noise last night over Der Spiegel's report that Obama camp cancelled his previously planned trip ...356 comments 628 Recs
- 638 comments 786 Recs
- Content removed for copyright violation. People might want to unrecommend - ...138 comments 162 Recs
- by Mikhail Lyubansky This is heresy I know, since most of the white majority likes to pretend that it’s colorblind, but race needs to be part of the calculus in the November ...81 comments 40 Recs
- I was researching McCain's past position on the war in Afghanistan, and came across this very interesting Meet The Press transcript from October 21st, 2001. This transcript reveals a very ...287 comments 781 Recs
- According to FEC reports filed yesterday , John McCain has already raised at $62.5 million in private funds that can be used for his ...223 comments 596 Recs
- There is no clearer example of how the right wing agenda leads the traditional national media around by the nose than in the presidential polling of 2008. Specifically, Bob Barr. Barr is a former ...25 comments 10 Recs
- Judging from the last couple days on the site, and the endless stream of diaries about how to properly imagine other people's opinions of cartoons, or how to properly eulogize a political opponent, ...193 comments 527 Recs
- Right in the middle of the Medicare cloture vote. They broke into a standing ovation for him. I can't wait to hear the clerk say "Mr. Kennedy ... AYE". (Sorry about doing this as a BREAKING,215 comments 470 Recs
Miss Snarkypants's Tags
- No current results.
Miss Snarkypants's Blogroll
- No current results.