Posting History for Momentum
|Inspiring story: Obama button-maker celebrates diversity (w/ VIDEO)
With all the divisiveness that we've seen lately being spread around through lazy yet dangerous accusations of whom is "Pro-American" vs. whom is "Anti-American", I wanted to pass along this ...
|VIDEO: AK Rep. Gara rips Palin tool Meg Stapleton
Thanks to the good folks up North at Mudflats for posting this entertaining little exchange in the short ...
|Which speech did these so-called "experts" watch?
Most of the major political analysts seem to be really impressed that Palin was actually able to... READ OFF OF A TELEPROMPTER. WOW. Well DUH, she started out as a small town sportscaster!
|Obama song by Cocoa Tea
This is not a diary. This is a SING-ALONG!
|"Shocker": Wolfson a Rove admirer
Just found an interesting, yet not surprising New York Times article on Howard Wolfson from 11/13/06.
|3am Girl Prefers Obama Answering the Phone
From a story ran tonight on KING 5 TV here in Seattle...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Momentum
- LMAO!!! The "Laugh Out Loud Segment" for most of the day was when President-elect Barack Obama called himself a "mutt" in his first press conference since -Tuesday- becoming the 44th President. ...622 comments 627 Recs
- At this point in this election, with polls closing 48 hours from now here in Virginia, I thought I'd post again to generate some discussion and get myself (and perhaps others) away from obsessively ...27 comments 13 Recs
- 508 comments 777 Recs
- Mr McCain's aides have been labelled "incontinent" for leaks last week that revealed falling morale in his inner circle and mutual recriminations about his lacklustre campaign.283 comments 604 Recs
- Headcount !!! McCain and Obama visited the same city today; who did better?417 comments 553 Recs
- Yes, I'm responding to the diary at the top of the rec list. Why? Because I believe that those diaries, the warm fuzzies, serve a very real purpose for the people here who are working their asses ...772 comments 1212 Recs
- Following up on Meteor Blades' recommended diary, Lynch Mob , we should look beyond Fox News to other so-called "...533 comments 1362 Recs
- Poor Rush Limbaugh. He just can't get over the fact that Colin Powell thought that Barack Obama was a better man to be President than John McCain. In Rush Limbaugh's eyes, the only reason that ...453 comments 1653 Recs
- When I wrote the first Special Comment more than two years ago, I had no idea if there'd be a second one, let alone an irregular series. Flatly, I didn't know if I'd still have a job the next ...767 comments 1230 Recs
- Not sure if anyone caught this yet, but did anyone notice Rupert Murdoch's New York Post "edit" (aka: propaganda rewrite) of Palin's jokes on her SNL appearance? Follow me below the flip to spew up ...25 comments 30 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.