Posting History for Mr Tek
|How people have completely misread the hobby Lobby case
Everyone assumes that the particulars of the Hobby Lobby ruling matter at all. The court "claimed" it was a limited ruling that can't be used as precedent beyond the specific circumstances. In ...
|Mitch McConnell Savior of coal, might be hoist on his own petard.
Two stories on Huntington post tonight on business, and specifically the Coal industry run amok. In Fear Is Why Workers in Red States Vote Against Their Economic Self-Interest Robert Reich writes ...
|The new cabinet. He's got this covered!
After all of the buzz over this possable nominee, and that one, I have some things I want to remind folks.
|Where do you report election issues? Updated!
I know many people have posted the Obama help line. Could some one post it again? Posted in comments: National Campaign for Fair Elections 1-866-OUR VOTE (1-866-687-8683) For Spanish: ...
Wolf Blitzer this afternoon. All he can talk about is what happens if their is an electoral collage tie. They did a long segment about what scenarios would produce a tie, and a segment about what ...
|McCain’s excuse for losing?
After conversations with people and their thoughts on why McCain is so confide3nt he will win, the following nightmare scenario occurred to me. A family member has suggested, that if McCain has not ...
|Should I get involved with Acorn?
I have heard the republican talking points, but I know almost nothing about them. They want me to join to help encourage our representative to get on board their health care plan, and of course to ...
|The Reichstag Fire, and Kristallnacht, the US version
The Reichstag fire in Berlin in February of 1933 is considered the moment when the Nazi party took complete control of Germany. Kristallnacht was the day the German government showed what happens to ...
I don't know how this is going to come across, but here it goes. With Cindy McCain sporting a new cast, she seems to have a lot of injuries.
|Michael Savage says "it's over..."
I was listening to savage for a few moments around 5:00 pacific time. Suddenly he says"I am done" he says if you "... want to hear that Obama is a Marxist, or Macain is a war hero, you are at the ...
|What have we learned in the last twelve years?
The Democrats learned the wrong lessons from the 90's and the 00's. They learned that in a fight between the President and congress, congress will always lose. This ignores the fact that Clinton ...
|The end of talk radio? (an opinion, / poll)
It has been occurring to me, that talk radio was born when some money was spent to gather support for St. Reagan (tm, and that that it grew in both funding and volume, in '94 when the republicans "...
|New madness: Reduced meat inspections.
Just run on CNN. A friend called and I came in late in the story, so I don't have all of the details yet, but the story was that the administration has announced it's intention to CUT meat ...
|Turning Republican ad tactics against them.
Just a thought experiment, but here is an ad campaign straight from the Republican play book. Remember the Harry and Louise anti-health care reform ads? How about a series of ads that take an "...
|Election day stories?||Mr Tek||11/09/2006||7||1||-||-|
|We did it, now comes the hard part.||Mr Tek||11/07/2006||3||-||-||1|
|A request about sources quoted in diaries.||Mr Tek||12/14/2004||8||-||-||2|
|Anger on Kos (long)||Mr Tek||12/12/2004||28||4||-||-|
|When did America 'Jump the shark'? Take the poll.||Mr Tek||12/02/2004||37||3||-||-|
|What do you like as "trimmings"?||Mr Tek||11/25/2004||5||-||-||1|
|Where to fight to be a fighting dem. (no fraud issues)||Mr Tek||11/23/2004||3||2||-||-|
|Why the difference of opinion over voting issues.||Mr Tek||11/22/2004||14||1||-||-|
|A new call to do something REAL, (not about elections)||Mr Tek||11/21/2004||18||1||-||-|
|Time to ask a tough question about the election results.||Mr Tek||11/13/2004||12||1||-||-|
|My last effort. and goodby....||Mr Tek||11/06/2004||11||6||-||-|
|My last diary||Mr Tek||11/03/2004||-||1||-||-|
|A call to action||Mr Tek||11/03/2004||2||-||-||-|
|It is time to discuss exit polling.||Mr Tek||11/02/2004||14||6||-||26|
|Three mid November predidictions||Mr Tek||11/01/2004||7||1||-||-|
|The reaction to the Bin laudin tape confuses me||Mr Tek||10/29/2004||13||1||-||-|
|It is time to point out a little election history.||Mr Tek||10/29/2004||5||1||-||-|
|The dirary I have most feared||Mr Tek||10/27/2004||15||1||-||-|
|Undecideds: conventional wisdom.||Mr Tek||10/23/2004||19||1||-||-|
|How do we respond if our vote is challaged at the poll?||Mr Tek||10/23/2004||21||1||-||-|
|Maybe a bit premature...||Mr Tek||10/22/2004||9||1||-||-|
|An october suprise joke.... w/poll||Mr Tek||10/20/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Advice to Meteor Blade' open #5||Mr Tek||10/19/2004||19||1||-||-|
|adding to the over due discussion.. Gov vs biz||Mr Tek||10/17/2004||2||1||-||9|
|MY GOD! HE's DRUNK!!!!!||Mr Tek||10/13/2004||5||-||-||-|
|within 3:00, first bush LIE||Mr Tek||10/13/2004||1||-||-||-|
|Kerry's position on the draft???||Mr Tek||10/05/2004||2||-||-||-|
|The Iraq intelligence fraud||Mr Tek||10/03/2004||5||-||-||-|
|The Osama factor...||Mr Tek||10/02/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Turn "wrong place, wrong time," back||Mr Tek||10/02/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Good GAWD, even FOX is energized for Kerry||Mr Tek||10/01/2004||1||-||-||-|
|The post debate spin shows..||Mr Tek||09/30/2004||-||-||-||-|
|Get out the vote.||Mr Tek||09/22/2004||3||-||-||-|
|What about the local races?||Mr Tek||09/16/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Black voters in Florida.||Mr Tek||08/25/2004||8||6||-||-|
|Hot off the presses||Mr Tek||08/25/2004||2||2||-||-|
|Killer Swift boat ad answer.||Mr Tek||08/24/2004||9||-||-||-|
|Pulling out of Iraq||Mr Tek||04/11/2004||18||-||-||-|
|For those who wonder what a soultion in Iraq might be||Mr Tek||04/08/2004||4||-||-||-|
|Let's begin the congress and press Watch||Mr Tek||04/08/2004||7||-||-||-|
|Deaniacs vs the Media.||Mr Tek||01/05/2004||7||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Mr Tek
- It doesn't matter how great your marketing campaign is. You can't sell your dog food if the dogs won't eat it. ---Old Madison Avenue proverb So here we are once more. Another electoral drubbing ...967 comments 705 Recs
- Follow @RubenBolling on Twitter and Facebook . AND: ...66 comments 63 Recs
- News Flash: In The Nation article, "In Praise of a Rocky Transition," Naomi Klein reports the following: The more details emerge, the clearer it becomes that Washington's ...25 comments 12 Recs
- A posting the other day, quoting Chris Floyd on the machinations of the U.S. power elite, prompted a ...42 comments 49 Recs
- That's the question I saw being asked by the Christian Science Monitor in this article: FDR saved capitalism – now it'...77 comments 20 Recs
- Conservative and GOP fretting about Obama's choice of Tom Daschle as Secretary of Health and Human Services reveals a whole new level of cynicism. It shows that they *know quite well* that the ...488 comments 887 Recs
- Many Californians are boycotting those businesses that contributed money to the passage Prop H-8, denying Gays and Lesbians the right to marry. Those businesses that have spoken out about this have ...63 comments 18 Recs
- Dear President Bush: At the behest of my late friend and fellow Hoosier (yes we also claim him) Abraham Lincoln -- I believe you would know him as a former occupant of your current residence, The ...6 comments 4 Recs
- Cross-posted at The Liberal Pragmatist . Since the onset of the acute phase of the economic crisis in September, pundits and debate ...53 comments 52 Recs
- Dear Keith, Please bring balance to the current media post-game analysis of the election that is, in my opinion, not expressing the FULL magnitude and significance of the victory of Barack ...33 comments 30 Recs
Mr Tek's Blogroll
- No current results.