Posting History for MrAnon
|Right-wing anonymous group funding paid hits on Obama and Bernanke
This is a bit scary, especially in wake of what this Friday is the anniversary of. In the wake of the the FBI's shutdown of an anonymous online market for purchasing illegal goods, an anonymous ...
|GMOs: What we can all agree on
Over the last week, I've been engaged in the comments sections of several diaries on the subject of GM crops. Some of these have been "pro-GMO", while others have been "anti-GMO". I've seen some ...
|Petition the White House to review Transportation Policy
With the fiscal cliff, Israel's escalating war with Gaza, and looming battles over immigration reform, transportation policy may not be on the top of everybody's minds. But one of my friends, a ...
|Anyone else from Washington?
The state, of course. We have several important elections coming up. I know that DailyKos has a specific Elections section that posts major updates, but I thought it might be worthwhile to write a ...
|Romney's nightmare: an economic recovery
Mitt Romney has made it very clear that this election will be about the economy. The reason is that he has nothing else to run on. Oh, believe me, he'll toss a bone at these issues once or twice, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by MrAnon
- As a person who attempts to be reality based and is comfortable with nuanced views of issues - and uncomfortable with black and white dichotomies - I often find myself in the position of being ...388 comments 90 Recs
- It looks like Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer is testing the waters to run against Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primary as the standard bearer of what some might call the ...132 comments 37 Recs
- I have to admit, I wasn't expecting the official November HHS ACA enrollment report to be released until Friday (October's was released on 11/13), so I've spent the past few hours scrambling to ...87 comments 80 Recs
- Barack Obama knows how to tell a story. One of his great strengths is his ability to craft a narrative of our history that resonates with Americans and advances a progressive understanding of who ...62 comments 100 Recs
- I never see this discussed on the news, the pundit shows, or anywhere else. Want to know the dirty little secret about why the wealthy hate Obamacare? 3.8% We hear the right-wing screaming all ...259 comments 891 Recs
- I've been away from blogging at Daily Kos for a while due to a job change, moving house, and other issues with expat life here in Shanghai, but had to come back online to express my pride in Vice-...86 comments 194 Recs
- THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary For Immediate Release December 4, 2013 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON ECONOMIC MOBILITY THEARC Washington, D.C. 11:31 A.M. ...2 comments 14 Recs
- I get emails: From : Ian Murphy To : Markos Dear Mr. Moulitsas, Hello! Thinking of writing a thing about knee-jerk lefty cries of "racism!" for The Progressive and nothing so aptly fits that ...1619 comments 404 Recs
- T steps on my foot I say OW (along with many others) T says, I don't need to apologize because it was not my intention to step on your foot and besides i've been stepping on people's feet for ...583 comments 158 Recs
- In case you needed a boost before Thanksgiving…a little something to put you in the mood for this most American of holidays, a certain cartoonist who frequents our pages has left a pre-holiday ...619 comments 177 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.