Posting History for MrQA
It's interesting, I've always loved the album that Tom did called "That was the year that was". It was done in 1965, and had a great many satirical songs on it that resonated with me through my life.
|MSM Coverage of Charlie Hebdo
Am I the only one noticing that the general tenor is “Woooo Booooo Be Afraid”! I just finished watching both the CBS & NBC evening coverage of the event, search, investigation, and background ...
|Something Everyone Should Watch
Today on H2 (The History Channel 2) They are running "The Men who Built America". The story of the men and times of the "Gilded Age". The parallels to today are remarkable. Much of this history I ...
|I'm Getting Sick of Bill Maher
This weekly diatribe about his Muslim "Hate Issue". Is just getting too old! As someone said recently in a diary, blog, article, I read There is a difference between being an "Atheist", and just ...
|If WV is so completely lost, then explain something.
I'm scratching my head a bit. I keep getting told that WV is lost to the GOP for the mid-terms. Actually, I've been hearing this since before any blue candidates had even decided to run. Which is a ...
|Help Fight Big $ and Aid Democrats in WV
Folks: We're fighting for our lives here in WV! Maybe you'd like to help us fight off the Koch Bros., and the Blankenship funding deluge? It would be really nice if we can keep WV blue. I'm ...
|Welcome to West Virginia.
Here in WV Democrats outnumber Republicans 2x1, however they have a problem with our President. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he’s black. A lot more has to do with his stance on ...
|Oh where, Oh where, Have the Deficit Hawks Gone?
I believe I’ve seen the statistic that the current ISIS bombing is costing 7.5 Million dollars per day. That’s $105 Million every 2 weeks. Where are the deficit scolds? I thought every penny the ...
|Time to drag ourselves to the international scene, but we're going back 2 war!!
I know many of us have been wrapped up in Ferguson for a couple of weeks, and rightly so, but just as a distraction, I'd like to note, we're going back to war in the Middle-East. Look at the MSM, ...
|Why always the flight to bestiality?
This past Sunday I met a friend of mine (a Solid Conservative, although he refuses to identify as a Republican!) from Virginia, for lunch in Annapolis. At some point in the conversation he got ...
|With all that's wrong with our Ed System, this is what parents are worried about?
I saw the attached link on the local morning news today. It would seem that a math teacher had the audacity to send home a work assignment that had a hand drawn picture of a beer bottle on it and ...
|I Know What Happened to Flt 370 (snark!)
Vlad Putin with the covert assistance of the IRS, and Huma Abadin, and with the secret knowledge of Hillary Clinton, forced the pilots of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 to shut off all of their ...
|My 1st day of unemployment. 2014
As of 12/31 I'm officially unemployed. My company gave me the option of opting to allowing myself to sign up for it, or be arbitrarily cut, so I decided to take their package and volunteer. I knew ...
|Help Natalie, WV, and Democrats
Folks, Please support Natalie Tennant in the race to succeed Jay Rockefeller as U.S. Senator from West Virginia! I know it’s early, but her opposition is U.S. Congresswoman Shelly Moore Capito, ...
|I support background checks! But,
I am a gun owner. I own a LOT of them. I am a target shooter, and collector. I have a concealed carry permit, and yes I am a member of the NRA. I am also a member of the ACLU. I figure they defend ...
|I'm back at work today
First, many thanks to all of you who helped me on Monday night. I was in a very dark place and just needed to interact with someone. Even if that was just to post that although I was in mental hell ...
|Yet another BEG from OFA
Sorry folks I'm done playing. Just got another Email from the OFA folks telling me "How proud I should be of my President" because of last night’s speech. Well, tell you what. I'm not too proud. ...
My Story..Sorry if I ramble, Excuse spelling and non sequiturs, but it’s from the heart, and I needed to say it somewhere. MK Maybe more to come someday. America has not been too good to me. I ...
|Some New Years Reflections
I’m just going to ramble about for a bit. A lot of things are banging around in my brain and I felt a need to vent them, so here I am. I just lost another friend on face book, well in truth, I ...
|And you all pilloried me.
because of my last diary. Yes, I was very angry. It was indeed a rant, vent, spleen purge, not completely well considered at that moment. But, it was from the gut, and it was CORRECT! As I predicted,
|I've Had Enough!
I’ve Had Enough! I don’t know about the rest of you, but speaking for myself… I’ve Had Enough! Every day since the election ended I’ve been bombarded by the media, the blogs, the entire ...
|It's Time WE Organize!
I posted this in an earlier diary, but it was a Sub-Topic of the main post. But, now.... I'm posting this as the main title. And, I'd like a legitimate answer! We talk a lot, we blog a lot, but we ...
|What's wrong with people's brains?
Has everyone in this country lost their minds? Today I read two straight forward, fact based, statistic rich, articles on Yahoo! Finance, and was completely stunned by the comments that were ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by MrQA
- It doesn't matter how great your marketing campaign is. You can't sell your dog food if the dogs won't eat it. ---Old Madison Avenue proverb So here we are once more. Another electoral drubbing ...967 comments 705 Recs
- DKos readers, May I respectfully ask any and all the following question ? Just what the f$&k is going on with these Senate races over the last 2-3 weeks ? It seems lately there's been a dearth of ...25 comments 6 Recs
- 662 comments 443 Recs
- More, please! Oh dear God, the salivating for Iraq War 3 is reaching truly maudlin proportions. The punditry is pretty darn sure that we need a war right _now_, damn it: Ron Fournier is even ...129 comments 57 Recs
- The other day I received an e-mail from: "World Beyond War via WorldBeyondWar.org" . Near the bottom of the main body of the e-mail was the following one line paragraph: Please share this email ...11 comments 34 Recs
- There's a poll out showing that Americans are scared: The nation is on edge in the wake of brutal beheadings of journalists by Islamic extremists — with more Americans saying the ...470 comments 409 Recs
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Unfortunately, Americans led by a neocon and military industrial complex-influenced media aided by savvy ...11 comments 19 Recs
- Now that Ferguson, Missouri, is not producing enough tear gas to keep CNN's attention, I couldn't help but notice Chuck Hagel bouncing in his chair, talking about how ISIS is a greater peril than ...542 comments 224 Recs
- The trumpets for war are once again becoming deafening, the cries of why isn't the President doing something; louder. Why isn't the President bombing ISIS in Syria? Well for a start Syria is a ...49 comments 28 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily In a letter published today in The New York Times as an advertisement, 40 ...544 comments 290 Recs