Posting History for Mski011
|Boycott Crossroads GPS?
At last year's Netroots Nation I remember Russ Feingold talking about the risks of having too many special groups vying for TV time to spread their message to the people. The risk, among many things,
|Perry Threatens Bernanke
Ben Bernanke has a thankless job. I mean, yes he is a Republican and he is not leaning hard enough on policies that could save the economy, but fundamentally he has a job to do, not entirely ...
|Elizabeth Warren on the Cusp of Running!
The New York Times, Wicked Local and conservative blogger Garrett Quinn all have sources or a belief that Elizabeth Warren will join the Democratic race to become the party's nominee to take on ...
|Solidarity w/ Verizon Workers
If you have not already heard, the unionized employees of Verizon have gone on strike. It is the first strike in eleven years and was precipitated by the most aggressive bargaining position the ...
|Terrible, but We LIVE TO FIGHT AGAIN!!
**This post has been cross posted on Western Mass Politics & Insight ...
|Christie's Jersey: A view from Outside
Before Chris Christie became the governor of New Jersey, he was actually not a bad thing for the state. A book I would highly recommend, the Soprano State, a book by two political reporters from ...
|Netroots Thus Far
I was nervous at first that I had spent too much money in coming to Netroots. However, over the course of time I realize that it has been all worth it. While there have been some weird or lower ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Mski011
- I'm in Washington State, so I was a little surprised today to receive an email from Rob Zerban. Rob is a Democrat running for Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin's First Congressional District. I don't ...10 comments 18 Recs
- I went down this evening to what was supposed to be a facilitator's meeting in preparation for a General Assembly. Instead, I ended up facilitating a conversation in the original camp site, and then ...164 comments 236 Recs
- So says Sam Stein over at the Huffington Post , according to certain "Democratic sources." ...347 comments 372 Recs
- The Verizon Strike diary on the rec list ...7 comments 26 Recs
- As of Midnight last evening, 45,000 Verizon Telephone workers are on strike. This strike is a BFD. Even as the company is raking in record earnings, Verizon workers are fighting a proposed ...135 comments 332 Recs
- [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/01/1001973/-McConnell-on-debt-ceiling-hostage-taking:-Well-be-doing-it-all-over?detail=hide&via=blog_1 This kind of front page entry ticks me off.] It seems ...691 comments 356 Recs
- Boston's subway system is BANNING ads revealing how much money Sen. Scott Brown is taking from Big Polluters. So, we're taking the ads above ground, and into the streets.93 comments 191 Recs
- Coming to you from the Daily Kos lounge at Netroots Nation. So far, other than the racist incident I blogged ...19 comments 29 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.