Posting History for Mysteron
|A local Republican candidate's solution on gun control.
As a part of my job I subscribe to some rather tasteless and extreme newsletters including those from local right wing political candidates. Our local Commissioner race in November thankfully ...
|My retired mother’s experiences on Red State
I thought people should know about my retired mother’s experiences in the last week on Red State. I have included the entire diary below verbatim, primarily because I cannot link to it on Red ...
|You Want To What?
I met a man today who thought that President Obama needs to be recalled and that “we won’t get our country back” until we do. WTF? This was in stark contrast to the engaging ...
|Roseburg Town Hall - Peter DeFazio (D-OR-04)
With Roseburg being a predominantly conservative area in an otherwise blue state, and the healthcare industry being one of, if not THE major employer in town, Wednesday’s early evening Town ...
|What if the "unthinkable" happens?
I am interested in finding out where people would throw their hat if the "unthinkable" (according to the prevailing wind on this site at present at least) happens and Obama is defeated in the run-...
|Sorry Senator, your irony is staggering
Dear Senator Feingold I wondered if you had had the time to actually read over what you had said in your diary today? I find it remarkably ironic that you are seeking to overturn what you ...
|Sometimes we just don't get it, Sorry||Mysteron||10/09/2006||70||3||-||7|
|Cuba, or Who can we Invade Next?||Mysteron||08/05/2006||6||2||-||-|
|Florida - State of Emergency||Mysteron||06/12/2006||35||7||-||3|
|Holy Crap! Bush needs a history lesson||Mysteron||05/16/2006||15||7||2||1|
|Democrats screwed at the Pumps||Mysteron||04/27/2006||13||8||1||-|
|Moussaoui and the MSM||Mysteron||03/27/2006||4||1||1||2|
|Is this where we are heading?||Mysteron||03/17/2006||5||1||-||-|
|Uranium Sales to India||Mysteron||03/06/2006||1||3||-||-|
|Don't Do As I Do, Do As I Say||Mysteron||03/03/2006||1||1||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Mysteron
- The feel-good story of the day is how the Syrian Kurds have fought their way into northern Iraq to help tens of thousands of trapped Yazidis escape from Islamic Jihadist group ISIS . What most ...75 comments 46 Recs
- I have it on no authority that Edward Snowden is in cahoots with evil space aliens, or maybe orcs and trolls, or maybe even ... Satan itself! I'm sure this is bad, although to be honest, I'm not ...325 comments 90 Recs
- When President Obama announced his plan for a panel of "outside experts" to conduct an "independent" review of the National Security Agency's domestic surveillance activities, I didn't expect much.851 comments 389 Recs
- click to ...306 comments 72 Recs
- After studiously ignoring real, actual, promised, and eventually, materialized threats from a terrorist group that W's national secrutiny expert, Condi Rice never heard of, the United States reacts, ...175 comments 136 Recs
- More evidence that the effort to bankrupt Detroit is ideologically, rather than fiscally driven: New $444 Million Hockey Arena Is Still a Go in Detroit .247 comments 287 Recs
- Like Keith, I've been googling countries to live in once the S.S. checks begin to kick in becuz we know it won't be nearly enough to live on here in the U.S. of A. He mentioned a few I've been ...33 comments 19 Recs
- Lady Gaga, an adorable girl born this spring. Fresh ...272 comments 342 Recs
- Not much to say other than watch the video Glenn Greenwald Speaks Out Update: Go Here WE Are Many 2) Goodf stuff The prime point is that the NSA has the capability to listen ...155 comments 137 Recs
- In an excellent essay entitled Thinking About the Government , Robert Kuttner laments the growing disconnect between the policy consensus of both the Democratic and Republican parties and the views ...783 comments 380 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.