Posting History for NJ Dem
|The sandy hook
The title has a double meaning for those of us at the jersey shore. Not really a diary, just a message to my fellow travelers to stay safe. There's lots of work to be done after the storm passes.
|Keith Olberman is wrong... and I'm not happy about it.
There is a dangerous new doctrine being introduced by Sarah Palin regarding the role of the Vice President. (and no, this is not snark) I rarely post these days due to time contraints but for the ...
|A few thoughts on Memorial Day
I am sitting in a quite house, my family is still asleep and I have been trying to plan out my day. Within the hour, my kids will be up, and I want them to be bathed and dressed for the parade in ...
|Obama/Richardson, the 21st Century American Dream Team
Introduction. There are a few names for potential VP that are on the short list of many prognosticators . Now that Bill Richardson has endorsed Barack Obama, there will be many detailed diaries ...
|The Wyoming Poll: The morning after
Please particate in the poll below. What excuse/dismissal of Wyoming will the HRC campaign rely upon tomorrow. I think it is important for Barack Obama's campaign to focus on the list of ...
|Top Clinton Surrogate say its over:Updated (2X)
I have been a participant (although not very active) on this site for a couple of years. So I hope some of you will give me the benefit of the doubt because I cannot name my source. Its very simple,
|Nexus of Terror - Olberman Alert
There is an amazing piece by KO tonight, dramatically showing how repeatedly over several years, a Terror Alert followed within a couple of days of significant news damaging the admisnitrations ...
|HRC adopts 9u11ani campaign strategy
Is it me, or has HRC effectively conceded this race. Over the past 24 hours, her campaign has repeatedly stated that they are focused on the big states such as Texas, coming up in March.
|Top Ten Reasons that Barack Obama will be elected President
This is a simple prediction diary. Having formerly been involved in a number of campaigns it is easy to get lost in the politics of the moment. With due respect to Kos, I believe that contrary to ...
|Stifle Dissent : GOP Playbook Page 3||NJ Dem||11/11/2005||1||2||-||1|
|Say It Ain't So Joe (Biden)||NJ Dem||11/03/2005||26||7||-||-|
|Reid's October Surprise||NJ Dem||11/01/2005||3||3||-||-|
|Early Fitzmas Present: Bush Poll at New Low W/Poll||NJ Dem||10/28/2005||14||3||-||-|
|Bush Numbers down again: Breaking through the floor||NJ Dem||10/21/2005||14||5||-||-|
|Rapid Shift in Bush Poll Numbers Now Underway||NJ Dem||10/10/2005||61||13||-||-|
|Shrublands or Hoovervilles: Just Say No.||NJ Dem||09/21/2005||3||2||1||-|
|Whats Wrong With Harold Ford Jr.||NJ Dem||09/16/2005||15||-||-||2|
|Outframed: How the MSM has picked up the Republican Playbook this week.||NJ Dem||09/14/2005||9||5||-||1|
|Sunday Evening Quarterback - Frame of the Week||NJ Dem||09/11/2005||7||-||-||-|
|Corporate Welfare and the Credit Card President||NJ Dem||09/01/2005||-||-||-||-|
|John McCain has gone soft on National Security||NJ Dem||07/18/2005||11||1||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NJ Dem
- Read Meryl Streep’s introduction of Hillary Clinton during the recent 2012 Women in the World conference. Truly inspiring: Two years ago when Tina Brown and Diane von Furstenberg first ...477 comments 347 Recs
- There is an old adage: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics . With an advocacy piece, with heavy over tones of analysis and citations with reams of numbers, it is hard to work through a series of ...88 comments 146 Recs
- I really don't understand why this is even a question. But apparently it is. Yesterday I wrote a post called "Jews are NOT at war with Islam. But jihadi terrorists have declared war on Jews." In ...186 comments 144 Recs
- Why are they murdering Jews? What are we going to do about it? I don't see how we can draw any other conclusion. Whether we call them jihadis or Islamists, terrorists claiming to represent Islam ...460 comments 100 Recs
- Daily Kos ate my diary so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We need less "hur hur laugh at the Redumbicans" Front Page diaries and more diaries of substance on the Front Page. Front Page ...438 comments 357 Recs
- The deal in place is IMO very good for progressives today, with a small risk of things going very sour tomorrow. If we are smart, we avoid these risks through smart politics. But nobody cares what ...215 comments 216 Recs
- Here we go again. Another lame duck session, another predictable round of Republican attempts to shut down the government over the deficit they created. Didn't we just do this in 2010? Oh yeah, we ...536 comments 371 Recs
- I have been a DailyKos lurker for several years, and a member for over 3; this is my first diary. I'm passionate about the political issues here, but a pet peeve of mine is that with extraordinary ...265 comments 17 Recs
- If you wanted to look up the word "awkward" in the dictionary, it is quite possible at this point that a secondary or tertiary definition for the word could roughly describe what the Democratic ...102 comments 16 Recs
- As I noted yesterday, providing relief for DREAM kids would be worth tens of millions in Spanish-language advertising. Today's decision is certainly front-and-center in Spanish-language online ...130 comments 133 Recs
NJ Dem's Tags
- No current results.