Posting History for NJNiceGuy
|Rand Paul: Traffic laws should be voluntary
Senator Rand Paul has announced his support for Republican proposals to make all traffic laws voluntary. "I've heard of many tragic cases where dangers lurked to the right side of the road and it ...
|Kansas seeks vote to join Russia
As Russian president Vladimir Putin signed a treaty on Tuesday making Crimea part of Russia, a far-away spiritual ally of Russia has also pleaded to join the country. Tea Party loyalists in Kansas ...
|Idaho police are prevented from voicing opposition to concealed weapons on campus law
Here's another great moment from democracy. The Idaho state senate sensed that the Boise police was not in favor of allowing people to carry concealed weapons on campus so they did the best thing ...
|Furloughed scientist: "I work with WMDs. The people who make WMDs are definitely at work today."
Joe Anderson, a scientist who works for the government in chemical bio-defense was interviewed by Christina Wilkie yesterday about the shooting outside the capitol building. When Christina asks Mr. ...
|why aren't republicans called anarchists?
I went to the dictionary and I looked up the word "Anarchy" 1. A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority. 2. Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, ...
|Boise Police Chief supports Idaho Human Rights Act
Police Chief Mike Masterson made a testimony before the Idaho legislature. I found it moving. http://police.cityofboise.org/home/news-releases/2013/03/boise-police-chief-testifies-before-idaho-...
|The moment that the pollsters' incentive changes
It is nice to point out that pollsters get graded by their ability to accurately make predictions with their LAST poll. From the moment that they start polling (2 years ago) until this point, they ...
|Randy Newman is Dreaming of a White President
I can not add anything to the beauty of this brand new masterpiece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cvLeQbwuKys#!
|Paul Robeson, and Progressivism..a musical
Paul Robeson's birthday went by last month without a single mention on the daily kos website. A few weeks ago, I discovered the appearance (on youtube) of a strange and wonderful performance that I ...
|Has anyone switched from Turbo tax? I want to avoid supporting ALEC.
Hello, I am seeking some technical advice here. I see that Intuit is a major supporter of the ALEC movement. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=ALEC_Corporations The entire list is very ...
|NASA makes statement: LENR is real, We are studying it and it will change world
This video came out yesterday from NASA, and it's been causing quite a stir among the alternative energy blogs. http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/media/CC/lenr/lenr.html LENR is the new name for "...
|Gingrich is poster child for infidelity (literally)
I was driving back to Trenton tonight, and I saw a billboard promoting the infidelity website "AshleyMadison.com" which shows a picture of New Gingrich and the label: "Faithful Republican" "...
|Let Jack Abramoff have his website
If a man becomes a criminal. Then he admits his guilt. He does his time, and honestly expresses a desire to make good, he deserves a chance. If we can accept Mike Tyson: http://www.youtube.com/...
|The E-cat! Do you believe?
I've been following this story for some time now. It appears that various media outlets are starting to write about the E-Cat. If this turns out to be "for real", then this is likely to have ...
|Roswell UFO was Soviet Hoax
According to Annie Jacobsen in her book "Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" there absolutely was a flying saucer that crashed in New Mexico in 1947. It's a little ...
|Dear Mr. Koch
Dear Mr. Koch, Yesterday's news cycle was filled was filled with details of the status of Governor Walker regarding your business interests. It is now clear that Mr. Walker is an employee of yours,
|cool game: What will Obama give up for debt ceiling?
While we heard the President tell us how much he is itching for a fight, we all know that he will punt on first down again when it comes time for the debt ceiling war to rage. Of course at the time ...
|Tea Party honors Perot campaign legacy? no way!
The first campaign that I worked on was Jerry Brown's "Take Back America" 92 Presidential campaign. I never liked Clinton, even at the time, I felt that he was too conservative and that New ...
|late night poetry for Tea Partiers
People who join the tea party are people who are angry because they used to be middle class, and now they are something lower than that.
|Alternative plan for bailout...
Here is my alternative plan. Figure out the value of each house in the US at the top of the bubble last year. FIgure out the value of each house in 1998. Give 2/3rds of the difference to the ...
|Bush: Rape is not torture..
Thankfully Steven Bradbury has finally come up with a definition of torture. "pain suffered by a ...
|Roger Clemens invokes executive privilege
Roger Clemens issued a press release announcing that he will not allow himself to testify before the senate in their ongoing investigation on steroid use in Major League Baseball. In the statement, ...
|Dollar collapse..GOP addicted to cuts in interest rates
Remember how we used to hear Republicans pull out their favorite phrase "tax cuts" all the time. Whatever else was going on, they seemed to be able to make everyone smile by promising tax cuts.
|Important Congressional action needed for Geico Advert
Important and immediate action is required by the Senate and the US House of Representatives concerning recent advertisements for the Geico insurance company. The levers of power to offer ...
|Only Kruschev can bury Stalin
Well folks, it is fairly clear to many of us that President George W. Bush's presidency is disintegrating into a completely disfunctional state.
|Gingrich: scrap Net-Neutrality or we'll blow up your cities
Forgive me, but I have not seen anyone connecting the dots between Newt's speech, and the constant threat to give the internet away to the telecom giants. It would seem to me that the telecom ...
|Cheney speaks for Al Qaeda? Perhaps he really does||NJNiceGuy||08/21/2006||4||3||-||-|
|Why isn't the media writing about all the GOOD things happening in Lebanon?||NJNiceGuy||07/24/2006||9||2||-||-|
|4 changes to make journalism honorable again||NJNiceGuy||06/27/2006||3||1||1||-|
|Tax Cuts...we need more tax cuts for the oil companies!!||NJNiceGuy||05/03/2006||-||-||1||-|
|10 things to tell the Middle Eastern nations....||NJNiceGuy||03/01/2006||8||-||-||-|
|Jimmy Carter's opinion on Dubai should matter? Give me a break!||NJNiceGuy||02/28/2006||28||1||-||-|
|Bush used wiretaps on political enemies||NJNiceGuy||02/01/2006||12||3||2||-|
|Homosexuality: God's fix for overpopulation||NJNiceGuy||08/25/2005||30||2||1||-|
|Iraq Statehood: Make Iraq the 51st State!||NJNiceGuy||08/23/2005||4||-||-||-|
|George Bush = Johnny Carson||NJNiceGuy||07/01/2005||4||-||-||-|
|The boys who wanted this war are not stupid.||NJNiceGuy||06/30/2005||9||2||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NJNiceGuy
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...863 comments 435 Recs
- If this has been posted recently, it's worth repeating. It is an installment from Michael Moore's TV show from 1999-2000. That's fifteen freakin years ago! Just in case anyone might be thinking that ...61 comments 170 Recs
- As an occasional diary contributor to Daily Kos, I recently got an email urging me to post some more. It said in part: "With the election over, there’s a lot to talk about where Democrats must go—210 comments 338 Recs
- From Huffington Post . Rob Bliss of Rob Bliss Creative makes viral videos for a living and decided to use his craft to shine a light on street harassment, a pervasive issue affecting females ...557 comments 302 Recs
- Late nonsense ads are costing Republicans huge bucks. As you watch Republicans and their billionaire allies rush late resources into states like South Dakota, Georgia, and North Carolina, ...96 comments 87 Recs
- The Agenda Project Action Fund has come up with the most brutal, direct political ad I think I've ever seen. It ties the Republican budget-cut mantra directly to the disastrous slashing of CDC and ...391 comments 469 Recs
- Today, the United States Supreme Court ruled that a person can express one's self through gunfire. In the case of Zimmerman v. US the plaintiff successfully argued that he was expressing his "...5 comments 6 Recs
- or Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden or Brian Schweitzer or Martin O'Malley or whoever. Look, if the past six years have demonstrated anything, it is that the president of the United States, as the ...183 comments 410 Recs
- Paid GOP spoiler? So, Schweitzer has been making a lot of noise about a populist challenge to Hillary Clinton, saying she's too close to Wall Street. ...136 comments 75 Recs
- In Wisconsin, John Doe Deux kept having interesting developments over the weekend, complete with the Wall Street Journal editorial page dishing out another warning to Governor Walker, demanding ...5 comments 43 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.