Below you'll find recent contributions related to Nathaniel Ament Stone's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Nathaniel Ament Stone
- I'm not going to waste my time with Dave's app when David and the team are eventually going to crunch the official numbers. Everything below is pure analysis.160 comments 51 Recs
- There has been a lot of discontent among the Democratic rank and file. Many of us, including myself, have been less than happy with the leadership of our leaders in the White House and in the ...423 comments 635 Recs
- Hmmm...gee. I read David Sirota's diary and was a bit flummoxed that President Obama's administration, apparently through USAID, was actively outsourcing 3,000 jobs to Sri Lanka to the tune of $20 ...468 comments 459 Recs
- Depending on what study and what definitional criteria one wants to use the number of LGTB citizens is between 4% and 20%. It does not matter at all to me what this number is as I have had gay and ...303 comments 245 Recs
- He get things DONE! and if he does it squeezing his own party to get it done so be it! It is that simple! This is how he confronts them,646 comments 518 Recs
- FINAL UPDATE : Ruling on hold Despite the favorable ruling for same-sex couples, gay marriage will not be allowed to resume immediately. Judge Walker ...447 comments 481 Recs
- I hate to use the word "breaking" and someone will probably beat me to it anyway (Update: so far--as of 4:59 PM PDT--nobody else has diaried on this; I'm surprised). And I hope I can come up with ...205 comments 217 Recs
- In federal court today, low-level crack dealers and first-time offenders for five grams of crack cocaine will receive a five-year mandatory minimum sentence but 500 grams of powder cocaine to garner ...297 comments 297 Recs
- Before I head out of work for the evening, I thought you'd enjoy seeing this piece of good news out of the ...506 comments 513 Recs
- "The last time any president did this much in office, booze was illegal. If you believe in policy, if you believe in government that addresses problems, cheers to that".(Rachel Maddow)369 comments 385 Recs
Nathaniel Ament Stone's Tags
- No current results.
Nathaniel Ament Stone's Blogroll
- No current results.