Posting History for NoMoreLies
|What is Sustainable Landscaping?
Let us step back for a while from the fiscal cliff follies and the debt ceiling debacles, and the supine stupidity of inaction from the elites at the highest levels of power and look at something ...
|Circling the Drain, Part II
But where is part one? Like the Star Wars movies, we will get into part I, the background later on...however I digress. Its time to add my story to the heap of troubles that the right-wing economic ...
|Scott Walker's assault on the environment: An affront to Wisconsin's Heritage
Scott Walker's myriad attacks on middle and working class Wisconsinites, unions, educators, voters rights, and government employees have been discussed at length, and are reason enough to recall him.
|Blood for Oil, a tale on a personal scale
Normally, I wouldn’t spill guts on a personal level, and I would rather be discussing sustainable landscaping, ecological restoration, or restoring our nation to a sustainable transportation ...
|Retooling GM's Janesville Plant for Rail...How the Blogosphere Scooped the Establishment
Your humble diarist posted a diary on June 4, 2008, nearly 9 months ...
|Wisconsin hates trains, and it's killing our local economy
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth Last Saturday, my wife had an epiphany. She has discovered the fact that I have been railing about (...
|Closing GM's Janesville WI Plant - Why should we care?
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth As we all know, GM has announced that Janesville's manufacturing plant will be closed in 2010, thanks ...
|Landscaping as if Water Mattered
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth On this Earth Day, it's time to take another look at how our landscape choices are impacting ...
|No More Grover Norquists -Tax Policy: Breaking the Bush Budget Box III
As tax time approaches, it is time to take a progressive whack at the tax code. It seems like us liberals and progressives treat taxes like some sort of third rail, ceding debate to the cheap labor ...
|Our Landscaping Choices support ExxonMobil
cross posted at [http://www.conceptualguerilla.com Conceptual Guerilla] Now that I have your attention, suffice it to say that our default landscape choices, turf grass and non-native trees and ...
|Breaking the Bush Budget Box 1 – The Sustainable Infrastructure and Transportation Act
In my [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/26/132332/140 previous diary] I outlined the reasons why Bush’s budget is a weapon of mass destruction for Middle America, the American environment,
|Breaking the Box of the Bush Budget
Breaking the Box of the Bush Budget: Why we should not Compromise with a Weapon of Mass(es) Destruction. Cross-posted at Conceptual ...
|A Republican Celebration of Dependence||NoMoreLies||09/01/2006||1||-||-||10|
|My other car gets 100 miles to the gallon||NoMoreLies||08/24/2006||68||63||1||183|
|The Oiligarchy - How it has come to be (I)||NoMoreLies||05/12/2006||5||8||1||8|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NoMoreLies
- How bad is modern American Journalism? It's so bad that the burning question of the day on the intertubes and elsewhere revolves around whether or not they are even necessary in order for a ...34 comments 26 Recs
- I still come here, but for different reasons. My circumstances have changed, and I no longer have the time to write like I used to. I still read...but I have so little time to write. So little ...72 comments 107 Recs
- Does simply investigating whether a political crime occurred violate the First Amendment rights of the suspect? Presidential hopeful Scott Walker's allies say yes. What will the courts say?15 comments 22 Recs
- "The railroad tracks are covered at last," an editorial said. Not exactly. The railroad tracks were covered until they reached 125th Street - the beginning of Harlem. Moses had decided to ...1 comments 6 Recs
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...322 comments 237 Recs
- kos, in your piece from The Hill declaring Clinton a "true liberal," and in your own front page post essentially making the same case, The optimist's case for Hillary Clinton , you spoke not one ...705 comments 284 Recs
- Questions about WEDC are dogging Scott Walker Oh, yeah, the normally Scott Walker-subservient Republican Legislators who infest majorities in the Wisconsin State Legislature have told us all we ...62 comments 180 Recs
- Reading this list from the Wisconsin DHS https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/publications/p4/p44578.pdf just makes me angrier the more I look at it. It's inconsistent (you can buy fresh sweet potatoes/...132 comments 178 Recs
- Climate change dominated President Obama's commencement address to the Coast Guard graduating class Wednesday. President ...68 comments 108 Recs
- I have been disabled for about 6 years now. It's amazing the number of people who look at you and assume you are faking it. I'm not a light weight person, in fact I'm carrying far too much ...27 comments 44 Recs
- Conceptual Guerilla
- Railroad.net forums
- The Overhead Wire - Promoting Electrified Rail Transit
- The Political Environment - A blog about SE Wisconsin environme
- Sustainable Walworth - My blog about local sustainability and i
- Trains For America - Bringing back civilized, efficient transpo
- Empire Burlesque - High Crimes and Low Comedy in the Bush Imper
- Down With Tyranny
- Rock Netroots Commentary (Rock County, WI)
- The White Rose Society
- The Hillbilly Report
- The Pluto Chronicles
- The Head-On Radio Network
- The Smirking Chimp
- Cognitive Dissidence - Wisconsin and Milwaukee Politics
- Scott Walker Watch