Posting History for NorCalSF
|NOM Threatening Starbucks in the Middle East over Marriage Equality in the USA
The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) is frosted that Starbucks was a prominent supporter of the marriage equality referendum in Washington state. NOM is so irritated, in fact, that it's ...
Wasn't there a guy a few weeks ago with a lot of "U"s in his last name who said something silly about Colin Powell's endorsement of the President? Can't really quite remember his name. Oh well. ...
|Sad days for Scalia, Thomas & Kennedy
Supreme Court Justices Scalia, Thomas and Kennedy now have to wait at least four more years before they can retire. I hope they have to wait at least 12 more years, although in all honesty Kennedy ...
|Romney Team Conceding NV?
Re-tweet from Lis Smith, OFA Director of Rapid Response: Lis Smith @Lis_Smith #contractingthemap RT @tobyharnden Senior Romney aides privately conceding that Obama will win Nevada. UPDATE: New ...
|What's the power situation in Cleveland?
I read the other day that there is concern that several precincts in the area won't have power on Election Day. That is obviously a concern for Team Blue.
|Voted in Houston - Some Observations
I'm currently living in Houston on a work assignment even though San Francisco is my home. Yesterday was the last day of early voting in Texas, and I went to my precinct on West Gray Street in ...
|Best Right Wing Sites ...
... to watch on Election Night? I will presume that the President is on his way to re-election. So there is always more than a bit of schadenfreude in reading the right wingers' instant reactions ...
|538 / RCP / PEC Converging
The results of Nate Silver's 538 model, Real Clear Politics' average tracker, and Sam Wang's model are starting to converge. As of 6 am ET on November 1st, the numbers are: 538: Obama 300 EV, ...
|Christie Praises Obama, Again
Well look who is praising Obama again this morning. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie just said on CBS Morning News: "I can't thank the president enough for that," Christie said, referring to the ...
|Is Nate Silver the new Matt Drudge?
I'm thinking about influence here. I recall in 2004 that pretty much everyone in the chattering class lived and died by Matt Drudge's swirling siren. But not so much anymore. Actually, it seems ...
|Silver: Ohio is Not a Toss-Up (Right Now)
Nate Silver looks at the polls from Ohio over the past ten days and finds that the President has a +2.4 lead over Romney. He concludes: There are no precedents in the database for a candidate ...
|Joe Klein's Brutual Romney Take Down
Joe Klein of Time Magazine has written a devastating article about Romney's terrible, shameful and hollow campaign. More below the fold.
|What is your Paul Ryan marathon time?
Go to this link to find out! http://www.paulryanmarathoncalculator....
|Orly Taitz's Questionable "Evidence"
Orly Taitz needs no introduction. The so-called "Birther Queen" has sent a letter to Hawaiian state officials and filed additional court papers alleging that President Obama is committing Social ...
|Sex Ed and Sarah: More than Abstinence Only?
Palin was for full sex education in the schools and the promotion and use of contraception. The question is whether she is now against both.
|Palin is a Coward
Palin stands up and gives a speech at the RNC that she neither wrote nor had to bother defending. So what does she do instead? High tails it to Alaska today after genuflecting at the feet of James ...
|Alaska Republicans Lukewarm to Palin
Let's wander up to our Northernmost state for a look at what Republicans in Alaska are saying about their Governor's selection to be the Republican Vice Presidential nominee in 2008. The reactions ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NorCalSF
- Orly Taitz is at it again. On her blog--which I'm not linking to because she still apparently has malware issues--she recently announced that she's planning to seek injunctions barring the electors ...95 comments 105 Recs
- The Cumulus and Dial Global radio networks have been adversely impacted by the advertiser boycott The Rush Limbaugh Show is distributed to 600 radio stations via several radio industry ...154 comments 524 Recs
- Much speculation about the President having the opportunity to "remake" the Supreme Court. I beg to differ. I assume that, with the possible exception of Justice Kennedy, none of the conservatives ...16 comments 7 Recs
- For those familiar with the devastating agony of losing their cognitive and emotional capacities, or those who are losing a loved one to such a painful neurodegenerative brain disease, this ...16 comments 37 Recs
- Shellshocked! One of Thursday's most attention-grabbing news stories was the slightly-sensational piece from CBS's Jan Crawford, that got unnamed campaign insiders to claim that Mitt Romney was " ...486 comments 292 Recs
- http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/11/08/mitt-romney-planned-boston-harbor-fireworks-show-that-was-scotched-election-loss/qmgtVKPq4zNnDyb9FbLWeJ/story.html What a presumptuous guy. ...46 comments 21 Recs
- If there is ever any wonder as to whether your vote - every vote counts, consider this - Romney may have won Texas, but the win in Houston, Texas went to President Obama who won 579,070 votes to ...20 comments 24 Recs
- President Obama is well-versed in what the Harvard Project on Negotiation call "interest-based" negotiation. His inclination is to try to negotiate from an interests-based approach. In the ...11 comments 10 Recs
- Oh dear. Mary Matalin, wingnut spouse to the Cajun Gollum (how, how does that marriage work?), has hit the books to come up with her latest today over at National Review On-line : A political ...29 comments 16 Recs
- How can Jennifer Rubin admit misleading readers in her "Right Turn" column and still remain employed by the supposedly august Washington Post? Amidst all the pundit and pollster wreckage in the ...99 comments 85 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.