Posting History for Not A Bot
|Hungry Senior Citizens? Feed 'em
One of the casualties mentioned often in the sequestration mess in Washington is Meals on Wheels, a program that receives federal funding for feeding low income or home-bound senior citizens. The ...
|Not A Bot||03/11/2013||12||15||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Not A Bot
- Here's another example to point to when opponents of a higher minimum wage claim that it would cost jobs. The minimum in San Jose, California, has gone from $8.00 an hour to $10.00 and then $10.15,53 comments 99 Recs
- It's time again to ask for volunteers for the weekly D'var Torah diaries. We survived Leviticus and are about to begin several weeks of some of the more interesting Bible stories, so why not give ...10 comments 5 Recs
- President Obama has notified Congress that, under the War Powers Act, 275 military personnel will be deployed to Iraq "to provide support and security" for U.S. personnel and embassy in ...217 comments 33 Recs
- Shabbat Shalom. This week's parshah is Sh'lach l'cha, is found the fourth book of the Torah, B'midbar ("in the desert" also known as Numbers). After difficult travel from Egypt, the Jews led by ...6 comments 14 Recs
- With all the incessant, irrational bashing of Israel that takes place on this site, it is worth noting from time to time that Israel has a far superior human rights record than any of its neighbors. ...27 comments 12 Recs
- John Cassidy at The New Yorker says of The Iraq Mess: Place Blame Where It Is Deserved :80 comments 52 Recs
- What if they looked like these teenaged cheerleaders? Instead they look like this.761 comments 238 Recs
- Earlier this week, the London-based Global Witness released its 25-page report— "Deadly Environment: The Dramatic Rise in Killings of Environmental and Land Defenders" —which ...48 comments 159 Recs
- Some 3.7 million Americans are now counted among the long-term unemployed, out of work for 27 weeks or more. This is a big improvement over what it was when it peaked at 6.8 million in April 2010. ...66 comments 83 Recs
- The results of this poll are what we mean when we say 'Murica . We wanted to see where ...166 comments 128 Recs
Not A Bot's Tags
- No current results.
Not A Bot's Blogroll
- No current results.