Posting History for NotGeorgeWill
|Romney Promises: "If elected, no more hurricanes"
In a stunning news development Monday morning at 2 AM EST, the Romney campaign released a series of advertisements in northeastern states questioning the Obama's administration's commitment to ...
|Presidential Campaign as Business Negotiation
In politics, as we know, there tend to be two main styles of campaigning: One is the transactional campaign, the other is the transformative campaign. Many of these ideas are lifted from the world ...
|GOP FCIC members mail it in . . .
Alas, it didn't come as much of a surprise. But after over a year of hearings and committee meetings, Republican members of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) wasted tax-payer money and ...
|Heed John Dean.
John Dean, a man who needs no introduction, has a superb article posted over at FindLaw's Writ. I highly recommend reading his article in ...
|What Part of Impeachable Offense Don't You Understand?
Scanning through a few newspapers today, I've seen what looks to be the newest GOP talking point about Attorneygate. The line of argument goes: "What part of 'serves at the pleasure of the ...
|New Attorneygate Document Dump . . .
Short diary here: Josh Marshall has just posted over at TPMuckracker that DOJ has just done another document dump. TPM ...
|Alexander Hamilton: Federalist Paper No. 76
Cross-posted at ProgressiveHistorians.com One of the favorite GOP talking points concerning high-level political ...
|Australian PM John Howard, smears for cash?
Conservative Australian PM John Howard made inflammatory remarks about Democratic presidential candidate Barak Obama yesterday in reference to ...
|Time to Draft Cheney?
By now Dick Cheney's out-of-touch Iraq POV is common knowledge. The most recent evidence during Cheney's Wolf Blitzer interview should give everyone cause for ...
|Lieberman, Wrong on Iraq, Part 12
The Senator from the Independent Lieberman's Party of Connecticut dished a few stinkers today at the American Enterprise Institute (suprising, eh?). I'm sure his briefers shook their heads in ...
|O'Reilly wages Jihad on "War on Christmas" skeptic
One of Virginia's fine newspapers, The Roanoke Times, called out O'Reilly in his fake war on Christmas. Roanoke ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NotGeorgeWill
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...44 comments 267 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...278 comments 681 Recs
- From inside the belly of the beast on trade comes an illuminating view on the secrecy around the Trans Pacific Partnership. From an insider. Who knows. And he says: Sens. Warren and Sanders, and a ...216 comments 281 Recs
- I didn’t really think I’d be rich either, except for a very small part of my brain that thought I’d be rich and famous when I grew up. Like, you know maybe I’d grow up to be a band. I guess ...177 comments 296 Recs
- Terry Gross / Fresh Air Fifty years after the repeal of Jim Crow, many African-Americans still live in segregated ghettos in the country's metropolitan areas. Richard Rothstein, a research ...7 comments 15 Recs
- I don't know about you, but I am tired of these videos popping up with actual, factual brutality and sometimes DEATH of the alledged suspect at the hands of the police. This video below, will just ...147 comments 285 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson I'm beginning to think that Alan Grayson doesn't like Patrick Murphy. Politico reports that Grayson, who is still mulling a Senate bid, compared his House colleague and ...35 comments 16 Recs
- Here's email I received this evening from Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon). Wyden made a real effort to salvage something from the TPP by changing the 'fast-track' procedures. He thought he had a deal, ...19 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.