Nova Land's groups.
Sunday Puzzle is a weekly party where we get together and solve puzzles. It's a chance to exercise your wits, to have fun, and occasionally to learn interesting new things in the process. For newcomers there's also Sunday Puzzle Warm-Up, which features simpler introductory puzzles.
|Three Star Kossacks
Kossacks in the fine tradition of Cordell Hull, Estes Kefauver, Al Gore (Senior and Jr.) Ned Ray McWherter and more.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Nova Land
- Yeah, you read that right. EX Republican Senator from Wyoming Alan Simpson stood up at a school board meeting and slammed Global Warming denialists. Ok, slam might be a little to much, but he sure ...12 comments 18 Recs
- Check out my site. I posted an exclusive cartoon there today and there's more to come this weekend.3 comments 8 Recs
- Dr. Ben Carson spoke at the CPAC convention about two months ago. I thought what he said was beastly enough that he has earned his turn as one of Les Beastiables. Serious source information ...27 comments 31 Recs
- 35 comments 90 Recs
- Support ye olde Gentleman Cartoonist here.22 comments 35 Recs
- Marshalsea Prison, 1773 Click to enlarge On June 1, 1729, William Acton, one-time butcher and deputy ...8 comments 25 Recs
- A friend shared the [http://www.patheos.com/blogs/monkeymind/2015/05/an-eighth-graders-yo-mama-jokes-for-unitarian-universalists.html "Yo Mama Jokes for Unitarian (Universalist)s"] that Jack ...83 comments 35 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) Follow Jen on Twitter at @...81 comments 95 Recs
- 13 comments 30 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) It was hard to fit all the relevant details into this cartoon, so I suggest reading ...50 comments 68 Recs