Below you'll find recent contributions related to OffTheHill's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Monday Murder Mystery: 2015 Agatha & Edgar Award winners
On April 29th, in New York City, the Mystery Writers of America announced the 2015 Edgar Award winners. A Monday Murder Mystery (MMM) diary with all of the nominees can be ...
|The most racist areas in the United States
Colors changed so the map can be seen by all. Original is below the fold. Click ...
|Five ways the DEA is redundant
America survived for almost 200 years without the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). Somehow, we muddled through all of those years without this expensive boondoggle of an agency. Richard Nixon was ...
Recommended by OffTheHill
- It is impossible for me to begin to write anything about the events of 9-11 without first bowing my head and taking a moment of silence in remembrance of all those who died and the grief which still ...269 comments 601 Recs
- "Protect the Shield" is the number 1 job of the folks in the offices at the NFL. Football season is nigh upon us. The unofficial start to the season, the annual release of ...41 comments 51 Recs
- Once again we learn that a little thing like a rape conviction should never be allowed to get in the way of a promising football career. We must remember out priorities to protect the great American ...248 comments 95 Recs
- I'll keep my commentary short.... but... wow. Kudos to Mother Jones for digging into this . Certainly an interesting read: Today, the 68-year-old Bob Dowlut is the general counsel of the National ...126 comments 387 Recs
- When up is down. I have to admit, I've never read the USPS Operation Manual. But I'm pretty sure there's nothing in it about massacring baby birds. But that's what the title of a recommended ...304 comments 350 Recs
- 2014 is apparently the Year of the Strike in the Oregon public education system. In early February, the teachers in the Medford Public School District began a two week strike that just ended on ...50 comments 60 Recs
- In a 63-page opinion handed down this morning , the United States Court of Appeals for District of Columbia Circuit struck down FCC regulations on ...131 comments 160 Recs
- Hawai'i's progressive Senator Brian Schatz I just received this piece of email garbage: Friend, The GOP is desperate -- just look at them flirting with Scott Brown as he decides whether or not to ...151 comments 266 Recs
- Black People Do Not Have the Luxury of Being Strangers: Renisha McBride was Killed by the White GazeIn the post civil rights era, the colorline is beset by many paradoxes. The United States finally elected its first black president. There is a multicultural elite class. In this same moment, ...65 comments 122 Recs
- This news report out of New Mexico is so disturbing, it's hard to imagine this could happen in America. Talk about an unreasonable search: The incident began ...945 comments 1007 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.