Below you'll find recent contributions related to OldJackPine's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|A You Tube Video On Hunter Recruitment and Access
Warning for non hunters you'll probably just be bored or won't understand what's discussed. Don't watch expecting dead critters. It's just a dinner talk. Below is a talk given by Steve Rinella of ...
|Morning Open Thread - Gone Fishing
Good Morning Kossacks and Welcome to Morning Open Thread (MOT) We're known as the MOTley Crew and you can find us here every morning at 6:30 a.m. Eastern (and perhaps sometimes earlier!). Feel ...
Recommended by OldJackPine
- Her name was Brandi Nicole Stanley. Please remember her. She lost her battle with cancer the evening of Memorial Day, last Monday. I was with her, holding her hand, as I had promised. Brandi,195 comments 518 Recs
- FOREWORD BY OTTERAY SCRIBE (her father): Her full name is Brandi Nicole Stanley. I am her father. Remember her, please. She never wrote a diary after registering, because she never thought ...123 comments 561 Recs
- Greetings, all you white supremacists, you Neo-Nazi Nutbags, you teabaggers and all you other racist Hatriots spreading your ignorant Islamaphobia all over this country; all you who equate 'science" ...162 comments 256 Recs
- Investigative journalists, Democratic state legislators, fellow bloggers, Government Accountability Board members, amateur muckrakers, and members of the Jeb Bush Opposition Research Team, this is ...16 comments 14 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Here's Gov. Scott Walker trying to paint ...178 comments 81 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...155 comments 269 Recs
- The All-Nations Native American Veterans Memorial in Jefferson, Oregon [This is an edited and updated reprise of an essay first written for Memorial Day in 2010.] My ...56 comments 247 Recs
- There is a Creamery just down the road and Sunday was just the perfect day for the first ice cream cone of the season. It was one of those rare combinations of warm sunshine tempered with just the ...4 comments 10 Recs
- My Dad didn't die in battle, nor did he die while on active duty. He passed away just eight years ago, at the age of 80; that was almost four decades after his retirement from active military service.24 comments 33 Recs
- I have mentioned in previous conversations that a large snake has been living in my basement. The snake itself had eluded observation, but there were plenty of pieces of shed skins to convince me ...151 comments 84 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.