Posting History for OpMama
|BP Oilmageddon ROV liveblogging diary #39
You are in the current BP disaster ROV, number 39. Number 38 is here . *** For an ...
|BP Oilmageddon ROV liveblogging diary #34
You are in the current BP disaster ROV, number 34. Number 33 is here . It bears ...
|Is this how it feels to be a Republican??? Update.
Phew. I'm mostly a lurker here at DKos. I posted a couple of diaries here during the election about my first forays into canvassing, but mostly I just read and learn. Today I waded into the fray ...
|Carve a Pumpkin for Obama!
Seriously. I struggle to make enough time to get out to canvas my neighborhood. But on October 31, a bazillion people are going to "canvas" my house ...
|The BIG Upside of Being Down 10% in the Polls
So, I'm pretty new to this political junkie stuff, but am I the only one that thinks it's largely good news that a big, very public poll has Obama down 10% this morning? Seriously. Imagine that ...
|I canvassed, and did not die!
I am a big Obama fan, but I carry this big load of guilt that I'm not doing enough. I stood in line for hours to hear him speak. I give money. I have a bumper sticker on my car and (very cool!) ...
|Hillary's debt and hard working white folks - is it ethical?
This is my first diary, and I never thought it would be about my amateur ponderings on campaign ethics. I began this primary season a Hillary supporter - I wanted my daughter to grow up in a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by OpMama
- The current ROV DIARY: here . Rules of the ...98 comments 520 Recs
- BP LMRP Liveblog Mothership: Day Seven Welcome, everyone, to the ongoing vigil of BP's Gulf of Mexico disaster. The current ROV DIARY ...129 comments 491 Recs
- RECS ARE NEEDED TO KEEP THIS RECLISTED. If you haven't rec'd this mothership, please do so now. This is the BP Assault on the Gulf of Mexico Mothership, Day Six. ...68 comments 432 Recs
- KosAbility is a community diary series posted at 5 PM ET every Sunday and 5 PM ET every Wednesday by volunteer diarists. This is a gathering place for people who are living with ...352 comments 167 Recs
- Michelle Obama planted a WH vegetable garden to educate children about ...165 comments 208 Recs
- This has the ingredients of a big story, and the potential for being an interesting test case. Democratic State Rep. Mike Doogan, still smarting from an email campaign on his office after rebuking ...422 comments 594 Recs
- I took my 8 y/o daughter recently to visit the grave of my grandmother and grandfather. They're buried in a little ...242 comments 594 Recs
- When I first got the invitation to a $500/plate brunch with Darcy Burner, I was little dubious. I am not normally a $500 brunch person. My breakfast is normally oatmeal, my salary as a contract ...26 comments 23 Recs
- Update: See also Stiffa's recommended diary on the Bachmann interview Those of you watching Hardball tonight on ...1517 comments 1362 Recs
- Int./Ext. Car, On The Way To School - Morning ...where I sit in the driver's seat, my daughter, Jo, in back. The radio is on. President Bush is giving a speech on ...287 comments 440 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.