Posting History for OrangeMike
|Boehner to drop Hastert rule to prevent default?
Saw a "breaking" alert on Marketwatch that referenced this NY Times story: link Speaker John A. Boehner has told colleagues that he is determined to prevent a federal default and is willing to ...
|POTUS and FLOTUS in Dallas
The President and First Lady have landed at Love Field. Story and some good photos at the link below: Obamas arrive in Dallas for Bush Center dedication My small-town roots are showing, I guess, ...
|A contrast in optics
By now, most of us here have probably seen the latest talk-to-the-camera ads from President Obama and Mitt Romney. Both of these ads have been embedded in stories all over the Internet today, but it ...
|Call to action for Dallas and beyond
A deadline is fast approaching for public comments on the proposed Trinity Parkway in Dallas. This "parkway" that Dallas city government leaders and regional transportation entities want to build ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by OrangeMike
- "Dead malls," "traffic sewers," "parking deserts." These terms are now common among civic planners. They also have a common origin: suburbia. These are not the usual terms used in public health ...167 comments 242 Recs
- Oh, I just love this. And the fact that it's a ...50 comments 77 Recs
- I am a long time lurker on Daily Kos, while passionate for politics, I had no personal story to tell that merited a diary, until recently. Feeling down about various aspects of my personal life and ...16 comments 26 Recs
- Sen. Tom Cotton at Senate Armed Services Committee Hearing on the future of Guantanamo. In other words, they are packaging yet ...351 comments 358 Recs
- Aaron Schock calls on Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi in the official part of the trip in question. Rep. Aaron "not a lawyer" Schock is, of course,65 comments 51 Recs
- Is Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) still grinning ...281 comments 109 Recs
- Robust enrollments and shockingly good healthcare cost estimates are nothing to celebrate, says Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY). So he wants the White House ...93 comments 231 Recs
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) succeeded at collecting a lot of signatures ... and drawing widespread condemnation. Republican presidential ...225 comments 176 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- A star has risen in the East and sheds light where darkness has reigned for too long. The name of that star is Chai Jing. This is a name you will hear again. Run, don't walk, to Youtube. The ...54 comments 249 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.