Below you'll find recent contributions related to PBCliberal's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|R.I.P. A Garden Grew in Oakland Today.
Oscar Grant Plaza filled Saturday afternoon with a couple hundred people come to the first #BlackSpring event in Oakland. The organizers came up with a great idea, an its already spread across the ...
|We Are People for Bernie
Right after Bernie Sanders announced his intention to run, grassroots supporters from the occupy, labor, environmental and socialist movements published an open letter endorsing his candidacy . ...
|From Oakland to Baltimore. Labor & Community Against Police Terror on May Day.
A simple tweetpic essay. from the 510 to the 410 pic.twitter.com/3EhcbjcnWw — m4rg1n4L (@marg1nal) May 1, 2015 Putting the final touches on chalk art at Oscar Grant Plaza before the march ...
|The Only Chart You Need To Pick a President
I was born in 1979. It's a year that many economists have now found to be a turning point. From the end of the Great Depression until the year I was born, American productivity and prosperity ...
|Baltimore. Tweetpics from the Streets.
It's hard to know exactly what's going on. From the storyline the tweets tell, after Freddy Gray's funeral this morning things heated up considerably. Various police transports have been set on ...
|A Photo from Baltimore.
Photo : If ever a photo should exist to explain how we feel every day, from the moment we arise til we fall asleep. pic.twitter.com/m9hdWJ6TrU — The Real Segun Idowu (@RevrendDoctor) April 26, ...
|The Failure of Privatization
Sell Yosemite! Dump the Post Office, the prison system, education, Social Security!! Conservatives have been pushing this agenda for decades, insisting that private ownership would increase ...
|T C Gibian||04/26/2015||11|
|It's long past time to take away Obama's flying death robots
Back in 2013, in the aftermath of his murder of Americans Anwar al-Awlaki and his 16 year old son, when Mr. Obama was trying to justify his arrogated powers to incinerate people with his fleet of ...
|The Future of the Middle Class: Slumlords, sharecroppers, and racist vigilantes
In case you missed it, the billionaires' final solution to the problem of the American middle class (as created by FDR) has been underway since the 2008 crash. For six centuries there has been a ...
|Just A Snapshot of a Few of the Many Who Brought a Postal Privatization Effort to a Standstill.
It wasn't the Eleventh Hour of the Eleventh Day . Or even the Eleventh Month. It was, though, the 14th Day of Fourth Month of the Fourth Year in the War to Save the Berkeley Post Office and Fight ...
Recommended by PBCliberal
- Photo: Occupy Wall Street Facebook page There is a vast total-information-awareness surveillance network made up of global corporations and ...160 comments 61 Recs
- Earlier this week, President Obama endorsed New York City police commissioner (and stop-and-frisk champion) Ray Kelly as a worthy candidate to succeed Janet Napolitano as head of the Department of ...540 comments 292 Recs
- El Presidente venezolano Nicolás Maduro ofreció "asilo humanitario" al exagente de la CIA Edward Snowden en Venezuela. Loosely translated: The president of Venezuela Nicolás Maduro offers ...1019 comments 311 Recs
- The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be ...257 comments 285 Recs
- This is terrifying , the rise of these anarcho-libertarian-248 comments 446 Recs
- Let’s get right into the meat of the massive, still developing, scandal that is the revelation of the size/scope/activity of the American surveillance state. The question that’s on the minds/...492 comments 273 Recs
- I looked for a snark tag. But after this judge has allowed the case to continue there isn't much hope in justice being served. Just the fact that water soluble chalk is being assessed as 6k in ...438 comments 338 Recs
- The latest in a series of revolutionary reporting from The Guardian 's Glenn Greenwald reveals that under Obama, the NSA continued the Bush-era domestic datamining program Stellar Wind until 2011, ...129 comments 197 Recs
- As she spoke about the need to "balance" privacy and security, a man stood and yelled, "it's not a balance, it makes us less safe." The man continued to decry "secret courts," and staffers began to ...561 comments 166 Recs
- 1) What I want to know is, why we're talking about Greenwald, when we should be asking if we still have a 4th amendment. 2) What I want to know is, why we're talking about Greenwald, when we should ...722 comments 389 Recs
- No current results.