Below you'll find recent contributions related to PDX Dem's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by PDX Dem
- I am a white son of Ferguson, Mo. I am a son of Dellwood, Castle Point, Moline Acres, Jennings, St. Ann, Riverview Gardens, Northwoods and Normandy and north St. Louis County. I am a St. Louis ...142 comments 459 Recs
- This is a picture of the Greek Parliament in July, 2011. And this is a picture of the Greek Parliament in 2012.247 comments 478 Recs
- The corporate media doesn't want you to see these images of massive lines across the country of people signing up for Obamacare. They want to bury the inconvenient truth. Whenever someone says ...321 comments 649 Recs
- is his well-reasoned takedown of the Republican approach to our current economic situation in this op ed in Monday's New York Times. His first paragraph reminds us of all those about to lose ...28 comments 142 Recs
- I never see this discussed on the news, the pundit shows, or anywhere else. Want to know the dirty little secret about why the wealthy hate Obamacare? 3.8% We hear the right-wing screaming all ...259 comments 891 Recs
- New investigations of Scott Walker and friends New probe investigating illegal actions, including campaign violations during the Senate and Governor's recall elections. John Doe investigations ...25 comments 141 Recs
- Yo! Whattup? triv33 alrerted me to this the other day (thank you, honeybunches!), and I thought it was worthy of serious progressive attention. Some of you may remember RogerShuler ? He was a ...186 comments 432 Recs
- Paul Krugman notes a few things about France with the hysterical screaming about the short term 75% tax rate on the wealthiest 1500 people and S&Ps downgrade. For the plot against France — I’m ...110 comments 321 Recs
- How many of us really believe that Dianne Feinstein cares whether the NSA was spying on the German Chancellor?365 comments 199 Recs
- Over the last 30-plus years Americans' apathy has allowed a party to manhandle the majority. Many claim that the major reasons for this are the corruption of politics by money and corporate ...214 comments 194 Recs
PDX Dem's Tags
- No current results.
PDX Dem's Blogroll
- No current results.